Did anyone PM you on this? I'm no IT pro by far, but worked very closely with them
1) Something as generic as general ITT Tech trade schooling would suffice. The more formal isn't necessarily for the better on technologies. Leave advanced schooling for Masters courses.
2) Talking to idiots like me that bork your system.
3) Rather than...
4) Rather work in conjunction. I haven't see any "leaders" per say, just each finding their niche within the group.
5) Demand FOR the IT position? High. It continues to grow. Personal demand AS an IT pro? Mostly stress it seems.
6) No. There's better ways to earn money than an IT for a corporation. It's a start if ya need one.
7) Giant corps, it's 100% necassary. Many sections have over 80% of their budget in IT.
Professor Phenus J. Whoopie.