Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Centre for Distance Ed. question(s)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:11 am 

This can probably be opened up to more questioning, but:

Regarding CD-ED

a) Where can I find a review(s) about this? I can easily find public (and validly accredited) college reviews and student opinions on any college review site... where's CD-ED's??
b) What is the employment rate when done a particular course there?
c) Their programs seem to be a rip (putting 3 separate essential 3D programs into - like I said - 3 separate courses!)... would it seem to be a rip, because they basically say that you have to finish *this course* before going to *that course*... it would make more sense to combine their programs into one 4year course and just call it "3D modelling and animation rendering art 3d3455" or something?
and last question: This college seems like one of those spoof colleges claiming "joe clue - can get a job from this" though they don't really say it... they say it without saying it. Not really a question, but a remark for debate I guess.

In the best scenario (yes, I do want to become a 3d renderer/artist) where on earth (preferrably Canada) can I find courses that may actually be somewhat accountable as far as my "getting a career" after the education? (I only dream of working for Bioware or better)