Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: How to record games
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:41 pm 

I have a screencasting program; its name is total screen recorder gold. I am a game lover and I like using it to record the games then I update to youtube.com. I recently like playing a game which name is Chinese chess soul, it is an ancient game of intelligence. I often play it with my families. :D
I often choose the region which is full screen because I like playing games with a full screen. In fact total screen recorder can allow us to select any region where we want to recorder: random region, specified window, full screen, fix size and fixed region.
I often use one feature of the total screen recorder gold, which it could set the start time by myself. When I set the time, the software will default a full screen recording.
You know I can’t set the time very accurately. So sometimes the total screen recorder starts to record but I don’t start to play. Facing with this situation, I quickly enter the “Shift+ F4”. This is the total screen recorder’s hotkey. I think it is a nice feature by starting and stopping the software.
The total screen recorder gold can put out four formats but I found out the avi format is the highest quality. But the flv formal is the smallest size in my experience.
For this software, my favorite is that I can record screen and audio at the same time, I remember my father teaching me how to play Chinese chess soul and when we play chess, he tells me why he moves the chess in there. So I let my father use the microphone when he explains it for me. :D
This is my experience for using total screen recorder gold to record Chinese chess soul. I want to share with everyone by using the word and picture not the video.
I hope every one like my article. :D