Welcome to the forums!
Please stay a while join in some other discussions while your here!
New to the forums and figured id post regarding a build im wanting to purchase in about 7 days or so. well will order the parts within those 7 days. im new to the forums didnt see a place to introduce my self but this will be my second build for myself.
1. games: wow, cs:source, crysis, bf2 just to name a few
2. apps: photoshop cs5, sony vegas. (i plan to do alot of fraps of games, and i also plan to render a ton of hd video as well as photos of course). i do a ton of editing. id like to do more hd video editing my current pc is a laptop and takes an hour to render a video thats around 10 minutes i want to render quickly and be able to record games in fraps without it heavily effecting frame rate to being laggy.
3. dont need a monitor, or, keyboard, or mouse i have those covered.
4. no parts are being recycled as i no longer have a desktop ive been using laptops for the past few years.
5. i am located in the us.
6. i plan to purchase the parts in 7 days.
7. id really like to go sli or crossfire. i also plan to eventually do a tripple monitor set up eventually which is soon down the road as well.
8. i already have windows 7 pro 64 bit.
well lemme know what you feel would be a great build for what im using i hope i have included as much info as needed.
Do you have a budget for this build?
Do you have a vendor you prefer to you use? Newegg or Amazon maybe?
I'm thinking a i7-2600K system using a Z68 chipset board would be a good start. More to follow when we know your budget.