Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:10 pm 
Sharptooth
Sharptooth

served......

Post subject: Re: are we being a cry baby
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:20 pm 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

nightfire007 wrote:
are we being a cry baby because some one elses computer beats yours. because it certainly sounds like. i am probably alot younger than you and still have a income that is outstanding for my age. 12 grand every three months from my business and then another 12 grand from my parents every 3 months. :twisted:

Two words... GROW UP

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:24 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

nightfire007 wrote:
12 grand every three months from my business and then another 12 grand from my parents every 3 months. :twisted:

Wow, you have your own business and you STILL receive money from your parents? Shouldn't you be the one giving?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:11 am 
Team Member
Team Member

nightfire007 wrote:
are we being a cry baby because some one elses computer beats yours. because it certainly sounds like. i am probably alot younger than you and still have a income that is outstanding for my age. 12 grand every three months from my business and then another 12 grand from my parents every 3 months. :twisted:

You, sir, are an assclown.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:44 am 
M-Powered
M-Powered

24K every three months, that's not even close to being enough to cover the cost of your dual T3s...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:33 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

nightfire007 wrote:
then another 12 grand from my parents every 3 months. :twisted:

That is the saddest thing I've read in this forum in a long long time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:07 pm 
King of All Voodoo2 Cards
King of All Voodoo2 Cards

nightfire007 wrote:
then another 12 grand from my parents every 3 months. :twisted:

My little cousin makes more removing Spyware from AOL User's computers. :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:17 pm 
Java Junkie
Java Junkie

nightfire007 wrote:

What kind of a useless parasite accepts money from his parents when he is making 4K a month? That is almost a real salary.

BTW ... no one gives a fuck about internet braggarts. You should hear the lies I can make up about myself. The difference is that the friends I've made here would call me on it. Got any friends here? Think bragging uselessly will make you any?

Grow up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:23 pm 
Java Junkie
Java Junkie

gramaton cleric wrote:
a 400 watt power supply? are you a girly-man? how about a 720 watt redundant power supply as seen in high power servers.

I love the fact that he thinks he can run two GF6800 ultras with a paltry 400w PS ... on an Intel board.

Must be one of those fancy, not-yet-released Intel SLI boards we've all heard about ... in a drunken haze.

To the original poster .. if you are going to make shit up, at least take the time to do some research so you aren't presenting us with obvious falsehoods.

Dumbass.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:31 pm 

Jipstyle wrote:
That is almost a real salary.

Almost?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hell Jip! That's way more money than I make a month and I have a decent salary!

Post subject: Re: Do you think this computer system could get any better
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:43 pm 
iron colbinator
iron colbinator

nightfire007 wrote:
My computer I think is the top of the line right now to amateur custom computers CD Burner, DVD burner, 400 watt power supply, logitech’s wireless mouse + keyboard, projector, 10 ft screen to match, 2 of BFG’s 6800 ultra, 3 Gbs of RAM, 1750GB of cumulative hard drive space, Intel’s newest Mob and 3.05Ghz CPU, and to top it all off everything in the tower is water cooled, which allowed me to overclock the snot out of it to a grand total of 4.00Ghz. I built my own sound system I am running a 5.1 configuration. The woofer is twin 15's (2,400 watts) front firing port. The center channel is a three way speaker configuration (220 watts) rear firing ports. The front left and right are also three ways (300 watts/channel) rear firing ports. The left and right rear are the same as the from (300 watts/channel). Now is you have done the math that is 3,820 watts how do I power them with 6 count’em 6 (700 watt) pyramid amplifiers.
if you know of a better system show me

I'm not sure why you posted this twice, perhaps you have a strong desire to incur the wrath of other forum-goers (which is exactly what you did).

I will spare you the pain of further humiliation in your two threads by closing them both. You're welcome.

By the way, posting two identical threads = spamming. Spamming + being a pain in the ass = bannage. I'd suggest backing off a little bit. Since you are so good with computers, feel free to assist others in their quest to build the "impossible" system as you have already done.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2