So what have I been doing??? for the last few weeks?
Well, The questions got me thinking about the lighting control board again...
So I built one of the new design.... Good news the new design works great!
I also upgraded my PCB fab to photo etching, by creating a UV LED array for exposing the boards. (I'm going to go in depth with this process soon with a tut on it!!! much nicer boards and it's easy and cheaper to do now that you don't need special expensive lights...more on that later)
Here's the board bottom (the white jumper wire is there because I accidentally cut one of the traces when I was using a razor to clean off the resin from the soldier).
On the top you notice some copper traces, I used some copper tape for these, it's much neater then wires everywhere.
Also I wanted to share with you all what you've been waiting for... The full PacknPlay cover in place. It's not complete yet I'm testing some new lighting effects, Once I know how they look and I get them installed it will be done!
And the whole thing:
So Soon I'll have the lighting tested, I'll share that as we go. My goal is to have this PackNPlay complete by early June, which is when I move to Phoenix , AZ... prepping for the move will be taking more and more of my time so this will be a challenge! But it's time for this project to be completed
As always let me know what you all think!