I have reached my goal of building the fastest HTPC for less than £800!
I was able to overclock the CPU up to 4.8GHz on modded HTPC air cooler!
For a daily use I lower the CPU speed to 4.725GHz.
My YouTube video:What do you think about noise level?
Antec Veris Fusion Remote HTPC Media PC Case
- Asrock Z68 Pro3-M LGA 1155 Micro ATX
- Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz LGA1155
- Palit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 (Batman Arkham FREE)
- Corsair Vengeance Blue 4GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3
- OCZ ZS Series 750W ATX 80+ Bronze
- Scythe Shuriken HTPC Quiet Low Profile CPU Cooler
- Thermaltake A2018 120mm Blue LED Case Fan
- Coollaboratory Liquid Pro
- Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB HD103SJ HDD
- Samsung SH-S222AB/BEBE 22x DVD Writer
- Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 WTA-00013
- Plastic Coca-Cola Bottle
All parts bought on eBay!
Total Price (incuded P&P): £755.00 ($1205.00 / €860) - 27/09/2011
Take a look at my other project!Water Cooled 'Christmas Tree' (2006)1K+ CFM Project 'Blower' (2008)The Fastest HTPC 'Noise Killer' (2011)