Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: In the Market for a Tower Case, Ideas ?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:53 am 

Hello =)

I'm looking to purchase a Medium or Full tower. The main things im looking for is the amount of Drive Bays with a good cooling system. Styelish is secondary ;p but still effecting the decision of course =)

I've currently got a LL Warrior ( http://www.xoxide.com/newlianli60.html ) Its a bit loud, but gets wat i need done sorda. Maybe a little quietness would be good lol. But i've got 3 HDD's and i would like to space them out a bit to allow them better cooling if possible. Or is there a simple cooling system i can get for each HDD ? and probably keep the same case ? but im still in the market for a effective cooling system but with lower noise ratio. Liquid cooling is kinda outta the equation due to the trouble of putting the whole system together and risking any leakage. Right now atm the LL Warrior can keep my Radeon 9800 XT running at 526mhz at a temp of 30-35 C +/- 2.

One of the casses that im currently thinking about is the Vento 3600 by asus, heres the link if u wanna take a look. ( http://usa.asus.com/products/pccomponen ... rview.htm# ) However its only got 2 fans, i guess the question is how many fans are needed to keep the internal parts nice and cool ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 12:03 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

if u like the case, and it fits all ur other needs, just cut a couple more holes in it for fans.

Post subject: BUY it
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:03 pm 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

With a case, Its you like it you buy it. That simple.