There's a really old Power Spec PC case laying around my house, getting all dusty so I started to think of mod for it. It's a Min Tower thats for a Micro ATX. The case is all plastic with a thin layer of metal behind it , but the chassis is all metal. Pics of the case will be put up soon.
The Hardware TBA:confused::confused:Things to do:
- Cut a 120mm blow hole for the front.
- Cut out the 80mm rear mesh and add a wire grill painted Orange.
- Add black mesh to the front.
- Get new PCI slot covers and drive bay covers.
- Cut a window out.
- Paint the out side gloss black.
- Paint the chassis gross black, but not the drive bays and slot covers.
- Paint Drive bays and slot covers gloss orange.