Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fuckoff Nvidia... Seriously.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:51 pm 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Sorry for the title but im just at that point where everyone gets to that the last thing on my mind is moderation of my irritation.

I own a gtx 760 4gb card, yesterday i had a nice list of games optimized on my computer.. literally like 30 games all fully optimized..

Today.. i download and install just cause 2.. then i go to optimize it like i have done with all my games..

and now my nvidia experience reads..

We cannot optimize your games..

WTF... SERIOUSLY? why did i pay a fuckton for this fucking card.. was it for shitty support or random problems.. i cannot decide..

once again sorry for the irritation but this shit just caught me on a bad day.

Anyways does anyone have a solution for the "cannot optimize your games" problem.. even though those same games were optimized hours earlier.

Post subject: Re: Fuckoff Nvidia... Seriously.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:31 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield

Well... In my opinion, the GeForce experience program is a waste of clock cycles and disk space. At least the optimizing part because all its doing is tweaking game settings. With a GTX 760 you could happily max everything out and go on your merry way for most of the games you throw at it.

Post subject: Re: Fuckoff Nvidia... Seriously.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:14 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Happens every few "Experience" updates. I agree with LatiosXT for once (partly anyway), Experience is a waste of space, and the "optimum" settings, are NEVER optimal for my system. They've probably already fixed it with another update, but I ignore "experience" now.

As far as his max it out & throw anything at it part of the statement... really depends on your display resolution, and what games.

If you have a 30" like me, you're going to have to experiment with settings to get a good mix of performance & quality with each individual game. Nvidia's "optimal" settings just don't work at all for me at 2560x1600, but they were much better at 1920x1080.