Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Need Help Fixing Computer
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:10 pm 

Hi, my computer's really messed up and I don't kno why. One day, I was listening to music on youtube, and I fell asleep. (Youtube was the only thing I had opened.) When I woke up, the even screen was frozen, but I was able to move the cursor around. I couldn't click on anything though. I tried clsing my laptop, letting it sleep, then opening it to the same problem. So I held down the power button. When I turned on my computer, it went to the "Starting Windows" screen, and it stayed there for a really long time. I shut it off and tried again, same problem. I tried once more and just left it on, and did other things. After like 30 mins, it went to the log in screen. I was able to do some things, but after a while it'd freeze like the first time. I went to everything again, and got the same problem. So I tried running in safe mode. It took a really long time to startup. I used RegCure Pro(It found about 2000 problems and fixed them) , CCleaner, Disk Cleanup, deleting uneccesarry stuff, and nothing seemed to really help, as I still got the same problems. I tied pressing F8 at startup and using the repair feature, but it said it couldn't fix it. Pease help.

Post subject: Re: Need Help Fixing Computer
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:32 am 
Million Club - 20 Plus
Million Club - 20 Plus

So this is a laptop?
Please provide the manufacturer and model number. That way we can look up the spec's to get an idea of what we are working with.