Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:20 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Sorry
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:45 pm 
7yrs+11,000 Posts
7yrs+11,000 Posts

I have probebly annoyed most of you tonight beond belief. And i am sorry for that. My manny manny threads are not for any particular reason besides i love these boards. I probly ask stupid questions but i am a beginner. I appolgise and will stop posting so much if you like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 9:47 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

dont bother me, but these arent my boards ... i think it would be easier for u to ask all of ur questions in 1 thread, that way u could come back to just 1 and not have to look in 30 different places for the answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:16 am 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black

Hey man...don't apologize. Some of us are just wondering if you are real or not, that's all. It's a long story, but there's been certain persons running around with fake names asking off the wall stuff.

Post to your hearts content, but please understand that no one should treat posting like a drive by shooting. I haven't seen these posts your talking about, but I'd just say if you're posting thread after thread that you make sure you follow all of them and don't just leave them for dead. Try and follow each post and question the ones that you don't understand.

It's just hard to follow more than 3 threads at a time myself. I have to make sure that I'm done with what I can handle before I go on to the next batch...know what I mean?

And you may have annoyed some people, but at least you've entertained me with your posts! Hahaha... It's better than just plain pissing them off, and we all get that IMO. Just brace for some off the wall posts from me. I'm very much self-entertained...it's just too bad that it's brunted onto someone else most of the time :twisted:

See ya around the forum dude!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:20 am 
7yrs+11,000 Posts
7yrs+11,000 Posts