Try not to mix video card vendors.
On some of his components, I believe he's listing an either/or - he mentioned one's MSi based and the other is ASUS.
- Case is personal preference so get whichever one you want
- IMO, MSi and ASUS are both good brands so you really can't go wrong
- For the GPU, the MSi is clocked slightly higher, but you could also get this Gigabyte 780 recently featured in the magazine. It's clocked even higher than the MSi and performs much better than a stock 780. Plus, it's $10 cheaper.
- I believe almost $200 for an 860W PSU is excessive, but from a glance of your selection you're build is over $3000 as is. I guess it's just a drop in the bucket at this point.
- I'm guessing you're getting one or the other monitor, not both. If you intend to get both I hope there's some reason behind it especially since they're different sizes. If you are getting 2 monitors I would make them the same (or at least the same size).
- I would bump up the SSD to 500GB, but that's just me.
All in all a great build. Post some pictures once you're done and let us know how it goes.
Hope this helps.