What you guys think of my build? I have always in mind the new pc i will build to last me 4-5 years. I want it to run everything. I know the gtx 570 will be bottleneck in some games at max details (BF4,BF3,crysis 3...etc) . I will upgrade vga next year.
Iam open to suggestions/changes. I want to build with the best possible componets for 1500 euros.
Mainly use for Gaming , some browsing and very little Photoshop work.
Budget? 1500 euro, tax and shipping incluted
i will buy from http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/PER_pc_config_desktop.phtml
Ill reuse GTX 570 for now
Overclocking? I dont have experience with overclock. I want a stable PC to last with no overheat problems. I might overclock in the future.
I play on 24''- 1080p
I plan to buy end of the month.
Dont recommend other brand than ASUS motherboard.
I will use windows 8 64bit
My list so far:
1. CASE - COOLERMASTER HAF X
- 209 http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/show.phtml?id=PER.806244
2. Motherboard - ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO
- 229 http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/show.phtml?id=PER.523125
2. CPU - Intel CORE I7-4770K
3.50GHZ - 359 http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/show.phtml?id=PER.558414
3. CPU Cooling
- Please suggest me a good cpu cooler that will not overlap my ram.Even if i overclock in the future i want the cpu cooler to be up for the job (4.5GHz max)
4. RAM - KINGSTON 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ HYPERX BLACK
5. HDD Primary - SAMSUNG W 840 PRO SSD 128GB
- 144 http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/show.phtml?id=PER.306070
6. HDD Sec - WESTERN DIGITAL 2TB BLACK SA
- 154 http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/show.phtml?id=PER.303658
7. Power Supply - CORSAIR HX SERIES HX650
- 148 http://www.eshopcy.com.cy/show.phtml?id=PER.640235
8. VGA - Gigabyte OVerclocked GTX 570 - already own,ill stick with it for now
- 0 http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum...ck-review.html
Total - 1498
Please suggest me a good ram for overclock and another one if i dont plan to overclock soon. (if it matters)