Hey gang, I would like some assistance upgrading my PC. I would like to be able to run Far Cry 3 and other newer games at full. I am new to these forums(viewed before, but never posted), so I apologize if I there is some mistake with my post.This is my current build:
- Asus M5A97 Evo motherboard
- AMD Phenom II X4 965
- Rocketfish Universal CPU cooler
- GeForce GTX 460
- 2GB Corsair DDR3 (was 4GB, some got damaged)
- Coolermaster 750w PSU
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD
- 80GB Western Digital HDD(this is really old)
Not the greatest system, but it's worked for me. I would mainly like to upgrade the GPU and the RAM, but any other suggestions to increase performance are welcome. I was looking at the Gigabyte GTX 660 for a GPU. I don't want the cost to go too high, so I am trying to keep my budget around $350. I generally shop at Microcenter.
Thanks for any suggestions.