Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: ~750$ Help Buy/Help Build
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 pm 

About 3 years ago I built a computer of similar price to the one I intend on building now but, admittedly, much of what I learned about building at the time I've since forgotten and I'm still somewhat surprised it worked at all. I've perused a few other topics of builds around 1k and I've went over the links in the first post of the 'Pre-Build/Post Reading' thread (though some of those links were broken) and am now tentatively ready to build.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/oXjT (The 3570k at MC is 170 and my local store is in stock so the price may be a tad lower than what's given on pcpartpicker)

I'm going to sit back and assume it's terrible, namely the video card and case prices, but where the former might be a lack of understanding (the Memory and Core Clock both seem good but that might mean nothing) the Fractal Arc Midi case is sold out on Newegg and I'm not interested in LEDs or panels or anything that might add to the noise; not to say I have the budget to necessarily be picky about something like noise.

Any help on this busy Black Friday that I posted this would be much appreciated