Yeah, get the 660Ti. And here are a few easy places to save and improve...at the same time.
1. You don't need a 750w psu. Snag the fully modular Seasonic X650 @ $100 right now, save $45
2. The V-LK is one helluva sata neutered board. Go with an Extreme4 or Pro4 if you have no desire for SLI, save $30. Even more using the Asrock 10% promocode MBPROMO1108 right now. Still even more if you live near a MicroCenter, the 3570k + Pro4 is $230 with their bundle deal.
3. Never spend anything extra for >1600MHz and never ever buy 1.65v. Get the 1.35v Samsungs for $39 and just OC to your hearts delight, save $26. I have my 4x4 MV-3V4G3 @ 2133, 10-11-10-28-1T, 1.42v.
4. Yet if you're simply some sort of Mushkin aficionado, then stick with the Blackline sticks for $39 too.
5. Why 500GB? You're actually paying $0.14/GB which is a premium when 1.5TB = $65 ($0.043/GB), 2TB = $90 ($0.045/GB), and 3TB = $120 ($0.040/GB)
6. Lastly, do you actually burn Blu-ray's? If so, cool. If not, you're not missing anything. You can downshift to the Samsung SH-224BB DVD burner for an easy $18, save $52.
Now roll up this ~$160 savings and go and double your ssd, get the 256Gb 830 instead.