Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Questions about buying gaming laptops.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:19 am 

so to start out right now i have an alienware Aurora r3, and im getting tired of it and i bought it when i had no idea what to do and i thought it looked cool and i didnt look at the specs.
my spending budget is 2000$, i can stretch it abit :D, what i need is is really performance over everything, and im not super tech savy but what i need is basicly so my games such as bf3 and cod will run in a minimum of like 70 fps at like med settings at like 1280x720 :D, or even low (like i said i like performance) and i have been looking around and the few i have seen are major eyecandy and that isnt always the best one to buy! xD

like i thought the "first true portable gaming laptop" was the Razer blade: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems
but it turns out after digging around that it was barley even a gaming laptop xD and it cost so much money for barely anything, but a cool touchpad screen and macro thingys!

and i have had a very bad customer support with dell aka alienware so i would appreciate if i could stay away from that, but if thats obviously the top of it game because it deff looks like that! they are huge laptops but i dont mind that!

so basicly what i am asking is what is a good proformance wise futureproof laptop i can buy for like under 2000$, and battery life doesnt really matter, i mean it has to be like at least 3 hours xD