Off hand, a couple of things:
- Perhaps some of your prices stated look odd. For example, the Corsair H100 about $100, not $220. Just confirm?
- 850 watt PSU is a bit overkill, but even at that wattage, $140 is too much for that PSU imho. Seasonics are good.
- An ASUS mobo like this one
will serve you better with more features and at less cost.
- I think you'd be fine with cheaper RAM.
- I think you'll be fine with on-board audio.
- Is 1 TB of storage enough?
Imho, you can probably get your total cost down to $1,500, but I'd figure you'd want to upsize your SSD, HDD and monitor. So $2k might be needed after all is said and done lol? I don't know if you will really need a dedicated GPU for what you are doing though - the Intel HD4000 built-in graphics might suffice.