Hey all. First time user here. I have decided that it is time in my life to build my first PC by myself. I am looking at purchasing and building myself a fairly beefy gaming rig and was looking at some suggestions for builds. Here is some info about what I am looking for and my past computer experience.
- I have purchased computers and swapped out components my whole life, but this will be my first build from scratch.
- I have a budget of $2000-$2500 dollars, but can spend more if I feel it necessary.
- I will be using my existing monitor, mouse and keyboard.
- I would prefer a full sized case with great cable management ability.
- I would prefer an Intel processor and nvidia graphics.
- I don't know much about SLI but am not opposed to 2 cards.
- The thought of building a fully liquid cooled system intimidates me a bit (I have installed a corsair 100 cooling unit before).
- I would prefer to buy the components at Memory Express (a computer store in the city I live in), but would buy from newegg or ncix if parts were limited.
I have done some looking around and my biggest concern is that I know some MOBOs work better with some processors and memory, but I am not entirely sure how to determine if the combination that I choose will be fully compatible with each other.
If anybody has any suggestions here, I would greatly appreciate it.