Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm 
Million Club - 20 Plus
Million Club - 20 Plus
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 5:32 am
Posts: 4294
NOW I side with the Monkeys!

And I removed the passkey.





Ted - posting from my superawsome Nintendo DSi !


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:15 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
Well looky there! And we didn't have to make a single recruiting post!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:31 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Posts: 1138
Location: Great Lakes State - no Asian Carp Allowed
Believe it when we see it!

edit: heya, Mac, did you see this? Just got this email from eVGA tonight,
thought they sent it to me by accident instead of you, ooops!

Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:58 am 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
heartagram wrote:
I know that he's helping us out, so I am not gonna post smack on MAC, but my brother is a mac fanboy, always trying to get me to buy a stupid macbook, and these jokes made me think of him. Funny shit. Also, just wanted to bring attention to my Creamsicle flavored avatar. That is all. Have a creamy day monkeytards. :P :P


I am? I do have nearly half of my farm sitting idle due to the summer heat. Looks like some cool weather this week. Hmmmm. What a dilemma. Ya know, we've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, and this gauntlet in particular, we know this is simply not true. :lol:


ddforrester wrote:
edit: heya, Mac, did you see this? Just got this email from eVGA tonight,
thought they sent it to me by accident instead of you, ooops!


Boot Camp here I come! :)

Why did the monkey, named lilboyota123, fall out of the tree? Because he was dead!
Why did the second monkey, named g.m.showers, fall outta the tree? Because he was chained to the first one.
Why did the third monkey, named BridledOne269, fall outta the tree? Because he thought it was a game.
Why did the fourth monkey, named cremepuff, fall outta the tree? He got lonely.
Why did the chimpanze fall out of the tree? It was doing a monkey impression.

:lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:04 am 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2653
heartagram wrote:
I know that he's helping us out, so I am not gonna post smack on MAC


fyi... he's helping the monkeys :shock: He's a big fan and secret admirer. Creampuff is his favorite.

Image

Now you are free to post.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:30 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
Heh. No. I think not. Joo know not of what you speak, so ye shall speak not. Right? Right.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2653
You're just jealous creampuff gets all the lovins. You can't deny it. I got proof :P

Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:09 pm 
Thou Shalt Not Drink and Photochop.


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:14 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
You're photochopping needs some work. Maybe a fancy Mac would suit you better.......


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:32 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
I still find it quite humorous that we are only rocking 84 procs, and you guys are rocking 115, and we are still keeping up with you. I guess T32 aren't the only ones that can claim quality......


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Posts: 1138
Location: Great Lakes State - no Asian Carp Allowed
Maybe cuz a few of the Monkeys are keeping it artificially close and adding
to the Creamsicles' processor count? Did I say that out loud?

Okies, Creamies, y'all fold for them Monkeys a WU so we don't hafta
hear it anymore. :roll:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Posts: 1138
Location: Great Lakes State - no Asian Carp Allowed
Still no dice there Tedster? Hehehe.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:53 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
ddforrester wrote:
Maybe cuz a few of the Monkeys are keeping it artificially close and adding
to the Creamsicles' processor count? Did I say that out loud?

Okies, Creamies, y'all fold for them Monkeys a WU so we don't hafta
hear it anymore. :roll:


There's a simple solution for this. There really is. You know we like mucking, although giving enemies points is not what we do. However, with Mac involved in this whole big mess, we'll never really know what the outcome should have been, now will we.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:11 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:16 pm
Posts: 1138
Location: Great Lakes State - no Asian Carp Allowed
The EASY solution is give up now.

Enemy- such a strong and foul word.
It's like... uh... nemesis, adversary, competitor, opposition, foe, or, shall we just say Monkey.

Thesaurus.com wrote:
a monkey is a primate and not a type of ape, an ape is a primate and not a
type of monkey, and a chimpanzee is a type of ape (so it's a primate but not
a monkey)

Antonyms: leave alone


Even they know about you guys: Leave Alone :lol:

There's a reason mischief, or as you say, mucking, is sometimes called "Monkey Business."


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:45 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
Hmmm....some may not be as daft as we first thought. Interesting.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:53 pm 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
lilboyota123 wrote:
There's a simple solution for this. There really is. You know we like mucking, although giving enemies points is not what we do. However, with Mac involved in this whole big mess, we'll never really know what the outcome should have been, now will we.

Hmmm....some may not be as daft as we first thought. Interesting.


A young pet monkey had an accident and needed a brain transplant. The veterinarian told the monkey's human family, "Brains are very expensive, and you will have to pay the cost yourselves."

"Well, how much does a brain cost?" asked the family.

"For a male brain, $500,000. For a female brain, $200,000," replied the vet.

All the men in the family nodded because they thought they understood. But the mother was unsatisfied and asked, "Why the difference in price between male and female brains?"

"Standard pricing practice," said the vet. "The female brains have to be marked down because they’ve actually been used!". :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:41 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
I think you should check this place out. You never know, you might like it.

Image

Image

And last, but not least, the REAL Macaholic, revealed.

Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:20 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 2653
bigtoyota479 wrote:
You're photochopping needs some work. Maybe a fancy Mac would suit you better.......
Whats photochoping :? Just confess your love, and stop lying to everyone. A Mac would be nice. This old P4 thing needs to go!


fyi... Your so called "truths behind macs" is wrong. Windows has less than 90% of the market share. More people are buying Macs now :shock:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:23 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
State your source. The last one I saw said 88%. Close enough to 90% in my book. Any more questions?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:27 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
Besides, what would I need a Mac for? So I could spend a small fortune, and then run BootCamp and Windows on it to make it useable?

/fail


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 405 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group