Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:42 pm 
Million Club
Million Club

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
I'll put my money on who ever pays the highest price for me to help cheat.

So, really, you're not putting any of "your" money down then, right? You'll solicit a bribe then use the bribe to back your wager..so the worst you could possibly do is break even....damn, am I starting to think like a monkey? :shock:

Quick Robin! Get me the monkey-repellent bat spray!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:53 pm 
Million Club - 5 Plus*
Million Club - 5 Plus*

ravenhawk82 wrote:
Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
I'll put my money on who ever pays the highest price for me to help cheat.

So, really, you're not putting any of "your" money down then, right? You'll solicit a bribe then use the bribe to back your wager..so the worst you could possibly do is break even....damn, am I starting to think like a monkey? :shock:

Quick Robin! Get me the monkey-repellent bat spray!

too late. Once the idea is planted, there is no known method of removal. Even hackman can't remove it ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:56 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

smartcat99s wrote:

too late. Once the idea is planted, there is no known method of removal. Even hackman can't remove it ;)

Awwww, so there's no hope, then? Well at least I ahve the pleasure of announcing that two of my four rigs are online..too bad they were the easiest. The other two are two floors down....bit of planning required here, dammit :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:58 pm 
Million Club
Million Club

Well, if there's no hope, I guess we'll just have to kill you :wink:

Tiredoldman: Looks like this is gonna be easy for you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:08 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

ravenhawk82 wrote:
Well, if there's no hope, I guess we'll just have to kill you :wink:

Tiredoldman: Looks like this is gonna be easy for you!

Easy? Hold on there, sonny.:lol: I've been involved in two other challenges and I've won both of them. Never mind one of those victories was tiredoldman forfeiting to help out Quakindude after he lost his home and all, the record books will still show N1K 2 wins, 0 losses. Now if you'll excuse me, I believe the Acme company is at my door with the "Tiredoldman WU interceptor/virus installer" :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:17 pm 
Million Club
Million Club

I meant if your dead! Knida hard to fight in that condition, am I right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:22 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

ravenhawk82 wrote:
I meant if your dead! Knida hard to fight in that condition, am I right?

You're right, I was just trying to draw attention to my undefeated streak and gain a pyschological edge over tiredoldman.....thanks for ruining all that by pointing out facts and stuff :evil: :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:13 pm 
Million Club
Million Club

I said it earlier and I'll say it again. The only way you'll win is if Tired is to nice to destroy you. He's picked up too much wisdom over the years to be fooled by your petty nonsense :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:52 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
UPDATE!!!

N1K is back online....obviously, since I'm posting this :roll: I have my main computer online with the hope of getting the other three online by next weekend. My motivation: The contest will start next Sunday, July 8 (?) So I need to get off my lazy ass and get some cabling done. Tired, I see that even with three inactive days I climbed up about ten spots...you know anything about that :wink: Anybody watching this feel free to throw out opinions, bet or trash talk in general. See ya at the finish line!!

Sounds like your just another victim of "The Myster Folders" to me. :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:
How nice that this will start on MY BIRTHDAY !!! And to think, The doctors told me awhile back,,I would not see this one.. :shock: :oops:
BTW,,how long are we gonna run this this time ??? :?
In other words,,how long do I have to pass your lazy but AGAIN??????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:47 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

According to the EOC stats page, in 30 days, you will have just cracked the top 500 and I'll have moved up two spots. I don't know if you have any more rigs to bring online, but I still have two more. Do you think you can beat EOC's prediction and catch me in thirty days? We each have one week to tweak our machines...sound good?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:03 am 
Million Club
Million Club

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:57 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Hey Kiddo,, I aint gonna tell you what or how many more I have..You WILL find out.
But as you may have noticed since we started yappin about this,,I have came up from the 1100's to 823 in just a short time..hehehe. and I only have 2 rigs going now.
.As soon as I get those other cases and PSU's,,,yes, there is more to come online.. :twisted:
Lets just say that I am also building a new computer center to hold all of the rigs in one spot. It can hold enough rigs..lol
BTW, remember that 24 port hub the land lord gave me?? Well, I had to go get ANOTHER ONE !!!!!!!!! hahahahaha
Thats why I had to buy my Cat 5 on a bulk spool !!!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:22 am 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

tiredoldman wrote:
Hey Kiddo,, I aint gonna tell you what or how many more I have..You WILL find out.
But as you may have noticed since we started yappin about this,,I have came up from the 1100's to 823 in just a short time..hehehe. and I only have 2 rigs going now.
.As soon as I get those other cases and PSU's,,,yes, there is more to come online.. :twisted:
Lets just say that I am also building a new computer center to hold all of the rigs in one spot. It can hold enough rigs..lol
BTW, remember that 24 port hub the land lord gave me?? Well, I had to go get ANOTHER ONE !!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

...awwww, crap. Anybody else think that N1K is in over his head...stay tuned!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:

...awwww, crap. Anybody else think that N1K is in over his head...stay tuned!!

HEY, N1K. How Long Can You Tread Water :?: :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:07 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

tiredoldman wrote:

All I need to do is tread water for 31 days, :lol: ....I may even have my last two rigs back on tonight...
One of them is back, the other should be shortly...whaddya say, TOM? Do we start tomorrow, Tuesday, July 3 and go for the remainder of July?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:22 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
tiredoldman wrote:

All I need to do is tread water for 31 days, :lol: ....I may even have my last two rigs back on tonight...
One of them is back, the other should be shortly...whaddya say, TOM? Do we start tomorrow, Tuesday, July 3 and go for the remainder of July?

Thats less than 30 days,,you forgot learn how to count at them high dollar,fancy school's you been going to??? Ohh yeah,thats right,,you go there to cut the lawn,,not to learn !! :P :wink:
Heck,I'm only at 802...Why not youngin,,lets go for it !!
TOM, Rank 802 http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=243978
Newbie1Kenobi Rank 404
http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=204579
Goal : Tiredoldman has 30 days to not only catch this young pup,but pass him up . Start date of July 3,2007 Ends Aug. 3,2007, heck N1K, you can start the clock on YOUR zone.lol I can follow your time,no biggie. See, when I went to school,,we hand to learn how to tell time,,not have a clock that speaks to us to tell what time it is. :P :P We didnt spend all our time out at the golf course !!! :wink:

Last edited by tiredoldman on Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:40 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Just as an aside, I'll have some parts for sale after this race, so keep your eyes on this thread to see if tiredoldman catches me before the month is up...if he does, there may be some bargains to be had :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:44 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Well, you did say you had more rigs to bring online...now you have some more motivation :lol: Okay, race begins tomorrow July 3, 2007 and ends July 31..we agree here?

Just as an aside, I'll have some parts for sale after this race, so keep your eyes on this thread to see if tiredoldman catches me before the month is up...if he does, there may be some bargains to be had :wink:

OHHhh, ya wanna shorten the time frame too..WOW,,ya must really be worried there Youngster :!:
Let's get it on :!: :!: This will be soo easy :!: Okay,, 3rd to 31st..
I'm game !! :P :P :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:53 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Okay..sorry about all that...the pages were loading slowly...I tried to edit my response..so....3rd to 31? With parts for sale Aug 1? Let's do this!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:55 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Newbie1Kenobi wrote:
Okay..sorry about all that...the pages were loading slowly...I tried to edit my response..so....3rd to 31? With parts for sale Aug 1? Let's do this!!

Then quit yappin, and start selling. CUZ U GOIN DOWN BOY !!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next