Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 27  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:49 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
Lodis4 wrote:
Macaholic wrote:
pantomime_dame wrote:
Macs opportunity 1: Team MacOS X spanked by Maximum PC Magazine
Macs opportunity 2: Overclockers Monkeys spanked by MPC Monkeys
Macs opportunity 3: Chimp Challenge 07, You're right the being spanked opportunities multiply for You.


Confuse the enemy. Keep him in the dark on your intentions. Sometimes what seems a victory isn’t really a victory and sometimes a defeat isn’t really a defeat.


This is my favorite:

"Talk in circles to make yourself sound smarter than you rally are."
- Macaholic

:lol:


Well it's a whole lot better than this team of circle jerkoffs


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:49 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
LAWLZ!

My doggie runs in circles too!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:53 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
Spider Monkey wrote:
LAWLZ!

My doggie runs in circles too!


I bet your e-doggie can beat the crap outta his e-doggie..... :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:56 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
damn i was just chatting with one of our bros on irc and asked why he wasn't posting in there he says rofl.........


Talking smack to a guy named Macaholic is redundant, you know
You can't say anything mean enough to a guy willing to call himself that

quote of the day..... and we didn't even have to look it up to get one.... :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:17 am 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
creampuff wrote:
Talking smack to a guy named Macaholic is redundant, you know
You can't say anything mean enough to a guy willing to call himself that


Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy. (Aristotle)

Zim and Mac didn't make fools out of the MPC monkeys -- God beat them to that.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:24 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Macaholic wrote:
Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy. (Aristotle)


That is the thinking man's approach. Mine is just as effective and easier. Being angry at everyone all of the time prevents loopholes.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:41 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
CHIMPS TEAM PRECHALLENGE PHOTO


Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:44 am 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
Spanky Monkey wrote:
That is the thinking man's approach. Mine is just as effective and easier. Being angry at everyone all of the time prevents loopholes.


He who angers you conquers you.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat. (Sun Tzu)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:54 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Macaholic wrote:
Spanky Monkey wrote:
That is the thinking man's approach. Mine is just as effective and easier. Being angry at everyone all of the time prevents loopholes.


He who angers you conquers you.


Not if I kill him with a donkey punch to the earhole first.

(Spider Monkey)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:10 am 
Klamath
Klamath
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:43 pm
Posts: 294
Location: 1 Infinite Loop
It won't make you bad losing to T32monkeys... it will just make you like everybody else.

We have balls the size of grapefruits, and come next Saturday you'll be spitting out the seeds!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:34 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Macaholic wrote:
It won't make you bad losing to T32monkeys... it will just make you like everybody else.

We have balls the size of grapefruits, and come next Saturday you'll be spitting out the seeds!


If you would have said that last year, I would have been scared. This year you ain't go nuffin on mez. Now for Zim, considering that he's not even really part of your team, I see some competition.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:44 am 
GPU Folding Master
GPU Folding Master
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:01 pm
Posts: 447
Location: Proudly Folding for Team MPC 11108 out of Montréal
Macaholic wrote:
It won't make you bad losing to T32monkeys... it will just make you like everybody else.

We have balls the size of grapefruits, and come next Saturday you'll be spitting out the seeds!


You must be looking at your balls through that crystal ball of yours that has the "only in Your dreams" screen saver running ( or is that ball saver?).
Look at them without that crystal ball and you'll see the truth of the matter, they're not even good enough for spit roasted prairie oysters monkey style.


Last edited by panamon_creel on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:44 am 
8086
8086

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:34 am
Posts: 5
Oh wow there is a forum here I thought it was all ads.

Good luck monkeys, after being called a commie pig at my own site, thought it would be nice to drop in here and be treated like an ordinary pig. :P :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:08 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
Freckles wrote:
Oh wow there is a forum here I thought it was all ads.

Good luck monkeys, after being called a commie pig at my own site, thought it would be nice to drop in here and be treated like an ordinary pig. :P :D


Welcome to the fray!

P.S. I wouldn't expect someone from Overclockers.com to know this, but everyone on this site (being ya know... about computers) knows how to block all of the advertisements with a simple browser selection and a nifty little add-on. ;)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:26 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
This already confirms the loss to T32


Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:40 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
panamon_creel wrote:
Macaholic wrote:
It won't make you bad losing to T32monkeys... it will just make you like everybody else.

We have balls the size of grapefruits, and come next Saturday you'll be spitting out the seeds!


You must be looking at your balls through that crystal ball of yours that has the "only in Your dreams" screen saver running ( or is that ball saver?).
Look at them without that crystal ball and you'll see the truth of the matter, they're not even good enough for spit roasted prairie oysters monkey style.


Our team Recipe

So, Monkey Balls Stew is made by frying salted, smoked Monkey balls, just recently removed, while the monkey is still alive, lightly in hot oil,adding diced onions, then water and achiote. The stew is cooked until the meat is tender or the Monkey is Dead.

Throw out the stew and try another Monkey :mrgreen:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:43 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
zim01 wrote:
panamon_creel wrote:
Macaholic wrote:
It won't make you bad losing to T32monkeys... it will just make you like everybody else.

We have balls the size of grapefruits, and come next Saturday you'll be spitting out the seeds!


You must be looking at your balls through that crystal ball of yours that has the "only in Your dreams" screen saver running ( or is that ball saver?).
Look at them without that crystal ball and you'll see the truth of the matter, they're not even good enough for spit roasted prairie oysters monkey style.


Our team Recipe

So, Monkey Balls Stew is made by frying salted, smoked Monkey balls, just recently removed, while the monkey is still alive, lightly in hot oil,adding diced onions, then water and achiote. The stew is cooked until the meat is tender or the Monkey is Dead.

Throw out the stew and try another Monkey :mrgreen:


How does that saying go? Oh yea "zimo1 suckin' on meh left ball, T32 suckin' on meh right ball. The enemies suckin' meh balls!" And he even has a recipe for them :) And doing it while we're still awake is icing on the cake...thanks zim, you da man!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:52 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:14 am
Posts: 105
Location: Northern Virginia
Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:31 pm 
Monkey Fed [PC]
Monkey Fed [PC]
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:53 pm
Posts: 7076
WOW zim, that's a nice self portrait!!!! I think you'd make a fine monkey if you actually belonged to T32 and weren't just hanging out for a while. This team would let you in , but the smoking has to go. Speaking of which, you'd better fold faster so they can find a cure for your bad habit before it kills ya.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:34 pm 
Team Member Top 1000
Team Member Top 1000
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:39 pm
Posts: 777
Location: If you don't know...how should I
zim01 wrote:
Image



According to the caption, you have already accepted the defeat that will shortly follow. Hey, look on the bright side, you're not REALLY apart of T32 anyways


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 537 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 27  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.