Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:47 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100

Mad_Comp wrote:
Thnks Adak. I'm trying to catch hackman2007 before he takes off again...

So far, I'm 242 spots away from him. I think at my current catch-up rate of 30 spots a day to his 3/day, I get him in about 25 days at current PPD levels.

Mad_Comp

Why didn't you tell me!!

I could have "borrowed" some WU credits from him, like I did with mobiledude.

You live on a small island for a while (and Adak is very small), and you discover a little pirate blood in you. Arrrrgggggh!! :)

No doubt his place in the sun'll be short, me'lad!

Adak

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:47 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator

Mad_Comp wrote:
Hey, its "Mad_Comp" not "Mad Comp". Got it? :X

Sorry but you may find me typing your name wrong too. I'm too lazy to _ unless it would be M_C

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:59 am 
BANNED
BANNED

Blondie wrote:
Mad_Comp wrote:

Sorry but you may find me typing your name wrong too. I'm too lazy to _ unless it would be M_C

You are different, Blondie. At least you will admit that you are likely to forget the "_", but others are not as nice. I will accept "MC", "MCG", "Nathan", or "MadComp", but not "Mad Comp".

Clear enough?

Nathan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:12 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Mad_Comp wrote:
Blondie wrote:
Mad_Comp wrote:

You are different, Blondie. At least you will admit that you are likely to forget the "_", but others are not as nice. I will accept "MC", "MCG", "Nathan", or "MadComp", but not "Mad Comp".

Clear enough?

Nathan
May I ask what is so wrong with Mad Comp? I honestly would type it that way by default. I would have assumed you only used "_" because a " " couldn't be used. Are blanks allowed in forum names? I don't think they are, so thats why I would assume this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:23 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)

Mad_Comp wrote:
Blondie wrote:
Mad_Comp wrote:

Clear enough?

Nathan

Dood, you are wound way to tight, it's not like it is you real name they are messing up. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:27 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

Mad_Comp wrote:
Blondie wrote:
Mad_Comp wrote:

Clear enough?

Nathan

You will accept what ever we coin to call you.

Clear enough? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:28 pm 

IamDeMan wrote:
Are blanks allowed in forum names? I don't think they are, so thats why I would assume this.

Psst. Look at me name.

Its just dumb forums like the ones on the Weblovex (sp) format that don't allow spaces. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:54 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

I won't be borging. I don't fold anything but F@H, I don't have access to systems that aren't mine and wouldn't care to install the client on systems outside my control. Several of my security certification policies would prevent me from doing that anyway. My job and industry credentials mean more than any WU, obviously.

In response to a comment earlier this weekend - I enjoy the monkey's posts. I like the ball busting and the witty sarcasm. I wouldn't survive on a forum that lacked it. As long as they can take what they dish (I can) we'll always be cool.

This weekend the boy and I went to the zoo. I brought bananas and took my time enjoying them in front of the monkey exhibit. I even held them out a few times to tease the stupid simians. Oh what fun. We spent so much time at their exhibit, I took to calling them by forum names. I saw Spider Monkey sitting up in the tree scratching his ass for 20 minutes.. Mad_Comp spent time trying to beg a bite of our bananas (he got none). At the mekaks, we taunted them with shrills of freedom. I left the banana peel just out of reach as we left the exhibit. :lol:

The siege has begun. This isn’t your pappy’s battle where we line up on the field and the bigger army wins. Oh no, I simply couldn’t be victorious as the monkeys conscript when needed. My PM’s tell me the monkeys are pro-cheaters! :P This is more of a submarine attack. Quiet and unforeseen. One by one they’ll wake up some morning and realize they’re staring at the back side of my WU. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:50 pm 

DentedCan wrote:
In response to a comment earlier this weekend - I enjoy the monkey's posts. I like the ball busting and the witty sarcasm. I wouldn't survive on a forum that lacked it. As long as they can take what they dish (I can) we'll always be cool.

:(

It is people like you that force me to brainwash Chimps into attacking humans and ripping their faces off. :twisted:

http://www.msnbc.~LINK BROKEN BY MANAGEMENT~/id/7087194/

Yes, I was the brains behind that attack. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:53 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

So what was the point of the story? I should forgo the banana and bring a sexually available female monkey with me next time? Is Mrs. Monkey doing anything next weekend? :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:57 pm 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Spider Monkey wrote:
IamDeMan wrote:
Are blanks allowed in forum names? I don't think they are, so thats why I would assume this.

Psst. Look at me name.

Its just dumb forums like the ones on the Weblovex (sp) format that don't allow spaces. :P
WHAO, I never even thought of that. Delphi didn't allow it either did theey? That may be where I was trained that this option didn't exist.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:15 pm 

DentedCan wrote:
Mad_Comp spent time trying to beg a bite of our bananas (he got none).

Mad_Comp is a monkey?

DentedCan wrote:
This is more of a submarine attack. Quiet and unforeseen.

Well, uh, it's not quiet and unforeseen if you TELL people about it. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:21 pm 

IamDeMan wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
IamDeMan wrote:

Psst. Look at me name.

WHAO, I never even thought of that. Delphi didn't allow it either did theey? That may be where I was trained that this option didn't exist.

Nope, that was a stupid format too. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:21 pm 

KingFish wrote:
DentedCan wrote:
Mad_Comp spent time trying to beg a bite of our bananas (he got none).

Mad_Comp is a monkey?

Nope. He did not pass the entry exam.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:58 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Well - since the monkey's lack the ability to compile a list of members, I'm left with a list of potential monkeys. That list includes, among others, SM, staypuff, King Fish, IamDeMan...

Now that I look at it closer - the monkey list looks identical to the pre-op transgender forum members list. :shock: The plot thickens!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:01 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
well two from the 4 you think, is not bad

i am feeling kind today, so i will tell you that blondie has a list posted of all the collective team members, dont tell anyone i told you, i live within flinging distance of one of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:05 pm 
Northwood
Northwood

Sweet crap! I didn't realize the monkeys had a formal collective! If King Fish isn't on their, I'm still counting him as a monkey sympathizer. I don't care if he was the last to challenge them. I still think he's getting banana'd on the side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:31 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
here is another something to see http://clintdavis.us/projects/fahraces/images/racegraph.php?race=5&all=True this race was to 500,000, each update is a dot on the graph, divide it into half a mil, you will see there are monkeys hiding everywhere in here, one has to be very careful at all times, i carry an umbrella, and a can of good italian vegetable spray to protect myself. vegie spray, you might ask, well that is monkey mace.

the fish didnt challenge them, he set up the last race with the other monkeys, but that was before he re-joined us here, at that time he was an instigator from another team that just likes races. so he did all the go between work to set it up. and a good job too.

Last edited by g.m.waters (red ranger3) on Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:37 pm 

I'm way too stingy to contribute to a collective. Besides, I'm currently outproducing the SM collective at the moment anyway. And, how many times to I have to publicly deny association with them? I do like banana rum though. Cruzan's is quite tasty. Since monkeys are of only a handful of species that copulate for fun, how could you not like them? Your fact checker also needs to be given the pink slip. I've never challenged the monkeys. At least not on this team. Go to ocforums and talk to that [poser] monkey bunch over there. You can find most of them in the hospital subforum recovering from their wounds while muttering something about a cursed monkey paw. Don't worry, you can rub the jaded monkey for luck if you ask nicely :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:40 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

Starting to sound like this thread might do better in the gauntlet folder. Seems to have the sound of the music played over there.

Good place for planning how you will be doing a job on each other.
If it happen's I'm on board with my post and will be able to follow things closely. Should be fun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next