Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:09 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

staypuff wrote:
You've now seen one of the most important parts about Team Monkey.... having FUN..... It is not about post whoring (frankly I don't understand what the big deal is about post numbers we should get rid of them) life is too short to be serious all the time.... when it warrants it by all means post knowlegeable posts pertaining to the subject... but if we can make one person laugh or have a good time that is just as important.... :)

Well, to be honest, I will never resort to postwhoring. It's a waste of time. But I agree that making people laugh is a good thing :) (I feel like I'm repeating after you in an inauguration or something :lol:)

staypuff wrote:
Take Team Monkey and all the other great joke telling miscreants on this forum away and what do you have...... DULL......

What exactly is Team Monkey?

staypuff wrote:
Why is MaxPC such a great mag????? there's lots of technical computer info sites and mags out there.... but the writing style of Will and MaxPC staff is humorous and entertaining....

I couldn't agree with you more.

staypuff wrote:
Welcome to the fun part of the real world....... :D

Cheerio!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:19 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

What is Team Monkey...... well I can't give it away here until you become a member... but in short..... we're a group of individuals (all folding for a cure) who believes in freedom of speech, folding powah, having a good time, protecting our friends on Team MaxPC, start a revolution for the creation of Planet of the Monkeys....... :twisted:

Team Monkey was started a while back when I joined Spider Monkey on his quest..... we then were joined by our big brother Lodis one of the powah monkeys...... along came bigtoyota and wishbonedawn...... BigM (idaiki) is our I.T. monkey and well you just have to find out about the rest...... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:39 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

Is there a Team Monkey website then? Is that where the Beach Ball is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:38 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

yurimxpxman wrote:
Is there a Team Monkey website then? Is that where the Beach Ball is?

No..... the beach ball is in another dimension.... we call it the Monkeynet....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:45 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

staypuff wrote:

ic.

Wow, you're on this forum as much as I am! :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:47 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

yurimxpxman wrote:
staypuff wrote:

ic.

Wow, you're on this forum as much as I am! :shock:

the monkeynet is everywhere...... always....... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:49 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

staypuff wrote:

That's funny, because so am I! :P

What time is it where you're at? It's 1:48AM here. I can't sleep because my family had a big fight and my mom left hours ago. She didn't take the car and she's been gone for hours :shock::(:shock:

<edit>
2:21AM and no sign of her... :shock:

I'm worried sick... literally. I'm about to throw up.
</edit>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:26 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

yurimxpxman wrote:
staypuff wrote:

That's funny, because so am I! :P

What time is it where you're at? It's 1:48AM here. I can't sleep because my family had a big fight and my mom left hours ago. She didn't take the car and she's been gone for hours :shock::(:shock:

<edit>
2:21AM and no sign of her... :shock:

I'm worried sick... literally. I'm about to throw up.
</edit>

It's now 1:24 am here..... sorry to hear about your family fight..... did she walk away??? what is your neighbourhood like????? if it's not that good maybe you should talk to the rest of your family and look for her.... Does she have a cell phone??? Have faith I've been through crap like this before with my family and after a few days it's like nothing ever happened..... it's part of life in a way..... some people just handle stress differently than others.... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:29 pm 
Team Member
Team Member

staypuff wrote:
It's now 1:24 am here..... sorry to hear about your family fight..... did she walk away??? what is your neighbourhood like????? if it's not that good maybe you should talk to the rest of your family and look for her.... Does she have a cell phone??? Have faith I've been through crap like this before with my family and after a few days it's like nothing ever happened..... it's part of life in a way..... some people just handle stress differently than others.... :wink:

It's a good neighbourhood except for the occasional drunken teen parties in the park woods.

She doesn't have a cell phone and it's not like her to stay gone all night without even telling anyone she's leaving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:58 am 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator

Between 8:30 pm and 2:30, there were 3 pages of posts; near 1 page per hour :shock:

yurimxpxman wrote:
staypuff wrote:

It's a good neighbourhood except for the occasional drunken teen parties in the park woods.

She doesn't have a cell phone and it's not like her to stay gone all night without even telling anyone she's leaving.

How's your mom? Did she come home?

btw, mods here can ban. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:03 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Update on Mom please - Crap like this bothers me.

Oh and this thread is so off topic it's insane! Yet I persist. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:40 am 
Team Member
Team Member

DentedCan wrote:
Update on Mom please - Crap like this bothers me.

Oh and this thread is so off topic it's insane! Yet I persist. :lol:

I'm curious of how you expected this thread to end up when you first posted it, but as you wish... :lol:

Well, I stayed up until 5:30 this morning and she never showed up. Then, at 9AM, she came into my room and woke me up because the neighbour's coming over. She still hasn't said where she was at all night, and I have no idea when she finally showed up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:43 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

You may want to go find your dad, I hear there is a rash of wives shooting husbands, then moving the kids down to Alabama, renting a condo and acting like nothing is wrong when the cops come a knocking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:52 am 
Northwood
Northwood

Yeah - You should check on dad. Don't ask her directly though. If she thinks you know something she may turn on you. :shock:

Glad she showed up in one piece though. And you're right. Anytime I type the word 'monkey' in a thread I immediately expect it to devolve into a poo flinging showdown! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:00 am 
Team Member
Team Member

Lodis4 wrote:
You may want to go find your dad, I hear there is a rash of wives shooting husbands, then moving the kids down to Alabama, renting a condo and acting like nothing is wrong when the cops come a knocking.

You know, I heard the same thing :shock:

And I heard that when the cops started walking back to their vehicle, a monkey jumped in and drove it away, never to bee seen from again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:33 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

yurimxpxman wrote:
Lodis4 wrote:

You know, I heard the same thing :shock:

And I heard that when the cops started walking back to their vehicle, a monkey jumped in and drove it away, never to bee seen from again!

he's actually one of the ones that chewed the guys face off...... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:34 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena

Lodis4 wrote:

Where in the heck have you been?????????

how'd the opening go??????

have you been to the jungle yet?????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:11 am 

I have been on a short vacation and then this week I have to get ready to receive product on Friday. The vendors are slow as hell so I am still waiting on 10 inventory guns that I still have to configure by 5:30 am Friday.

Building is coming together nicely, opening day is 9/13.

I have been to the Jungle, I voted, and did not have time to catch up on the rest. I will see what I can do the next day or two.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:26 am 
Team Member
Team Member

Have you started a store or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:35 am 

yurimxpxman wrote:
DentedCan wrote:
I've long wondered what the beach ball crap is all about. That sounds like some funny shit with all the popping and missing notes in location IDs. :?

It was a really stupid thread about 200 pages long that had been around for about a year or so, started by Spider Monkey. I never posted in it - not even once :)

I'll rip your fucking throat out and FedEx it to your parents if you ever say that again.

The Beach Ball thread had a historic legacy that started before this forum was even built.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 270 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 14  Next