Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:32 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
I'm coming biznotches! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just turned the .5 pooter into a full time folder! That's right! Now I have two pooters chasing youz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please.... like that is going to last more then two days before you go back to postwhoring! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:00 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Here is some smack I was talking in another thread.... I figure some of you might find it funny, but can't access the other thread so I'll repost it here....

Quote:
Is it possible to change a thread so that it postcount-- instead? Now that would be funny!

sm: red
seg: blue
bigpa: green
sm: hey stupid
seg: no you'RE stupid
bigpa: no, you''''''''RE more stupid
sm: dude, my postcount is going down
bigpa: no way man
sm: ya down
sm: see?! it just went down
sm: and again
seg: wtf man?!
sm: no way... i want that post back
sm: OMG, i'm in second place?!
sm: must get first place back
sm: argh!
bigpa: what is happening?
seg: sm, what are talking about????
sm: I can't tell you
seg: why
sm: cause my postcount will go down...
sm: see?!
sm: damn you.. you tricked me!!!
sm: damn me
seg: lol
seg: fook me... why did I laugh
bigpa: what'dya mean your post count goes down. Is that possible.
sm: apparently? maybe cham's computer is broken
sm: I'm going to PM this to Colby - she can fix it. THAT better not make my PC go down.
seg: dude, what if it does?
seg: it's like an evil spell!!!!!!
sm: why is God doing this to us! :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:41 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

Gadget wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:

Just turned the .5 pooter into a full time folder! That's right! Now I have two pooters chasing youz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please.... like that is going to last more then two days before you go back to postwhoring! :P

I can post whore at the same time. I fail to see your point.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:44 am 

Gadget wrote:
Here is some smack I was talking in another thread.... I figure some of you might find it funny, but can't access the other thread so I'll repost it here....

Quote:
Is it possible to change a thread so that it postcount-- instead? Now that would be funny!

sm: red
seg: blue
bigpa: green
sm: hey stupid
seg: no you'RE stupid
bigpa: no, you''''''''RE more stupid
sm: dude, my postcount is going down
bigpa: no way man
sm: ya down
sm: see?! it just went down
sm: and again
seg: wtf man?!
sm: no way... i want that post back
sm: OMG, i'm in second place?!
sm: must get first place back
bigpa: what is happening?
seg: sm, what are talking about????
sm: I can't tell you
seg: why
sm: cause my postcount will go down...
sm: see?!
sm: damn you.. you tricked me!!!
sm: damn me
seg: lol
seg: fook me... why did I laugh
bigpa: what'dya mean your post count goes down. Is that possible.
sm: apparently? maybe cham's computer is broken
sm: I'm going to PM this to Colby - she can fix it. THAT better not make my PC go down.
seg: dude, what if it does?
seg: it's like an evil spell!!!!!!
sm: why is God doing this to us! :evil:

Sorry. I had to quote that so you couldn't edit. This here is undesputable proof that everthing I've said about you guys and your golden post counts is true. Thanks for the jem. You big ol [PC] to0ls keep at it. I'll add this to the collection. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and if you would prefer that I stop replying to people talking directly to me please let me know so I can shove a banana up your tail pipe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:20 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
Gadget wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:

I can post whore at the same time. I fail to see your point.

I figured as much as you postwhore, the computer couldn't possibly handle both FAH and SM running at the same time. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:30 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
Sorry. I had to quote that so you couldn't edit. This here is undesputable proof that everthing I've said about you guys and your golden post counts is true. Thanks for the jem. You big ol [PC] to0ls keep at it. I'll add this to the collection. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???

No idea what you're talking about.... it was meant to make you laugh, not to be proof of anything. You know it was a gag, right? Personally, I think they should remove the postcount distraction and have some sort of post quality metric instead.

Who could have known that postcount was so important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:45 am 

Gadget wrote:

No idea what you're talking about.... it was meant to make you laugh, not to be proof of anything. You know it was a gag, right? Personally, I think they should remove the postcount distraction and have some sort of post quality metric instead.

LOLers. I think that is what the "star" rating system is for on delphi, but it has been proven to not work. It would be cool though if the whole counting option was removed. That whould be funny! Hundreds of posters would fall to their knees. (no I didn't know you meant to be funny, a lot of you guys aren't trying to be funny when you do that. :) )

Post subject: Re: Hyppy and Toidiochysp
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:01 pm 

Gadget wrote:
Did Hyppy just overtake Toidiochysp and not tell anyone about it?! How rude. You have to talk smack.... sheesh. This forum is going to hell!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... s=&u=16991

Nice graph...
http://hignight.ecs.fullerton.edu/IMAGES/hyppy.png

According to that first link. I am gaining on almost all of you peoples. How is that possible? Is it the bananas? I'm even gaining on DaBrain by a whopping 4 points a day. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:08 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
Gadget wrote:

LOLers. I think that is what the "star" rating system is for on delphi, but it has been proven to not work. It would be cool though if the whole counting option was removed. That whould be funny! Hundreds of posters would fall to their knees. (no I didn't know you meant to be funny, a lot of you guys aren't trying to be funny when you do that. :) )

I find it ironic that sites like hotornot and flashyourrack generally work but something like this couldn't work in a forum. Why wouldn't it work?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 1:09 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
Gadget wrote:
Did Hyppy just overtake Toidiochysp and not tell anyone about it?! How rude. You have to talk smack.... sheesh. This forum is going to hell!

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... s=&u=16991

Nice graph...
http://hignight.ecs.fullerton.edu/IMAGES/hyppy.png

According to that first link. I am gaining on almost all of you peoples. How is that possible? Is it the bananas? I'm even gaining on DaBrain by a whopping 4 points a day. lol

Post an introduction and links to your Stanford and EOC pages in the 'introduce yourself' thread so that we can keep an eye on you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:15 pm 

Gadget wrote:
I find it ironic that sites like hotornot and flashyourrack generally work but something like this couldn't work in a forum. Why wouldn't it work?

I would guess that in forums like that, you vote, and move on, vote and move on. In a forum like this people form freindships and relationships be it good or bad, and the resluts varry accordingly. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:17 pm 

Gadget wrote:
Post an introduction and links to your Stanford and EOC pages in the 'introduce yourself' thread so that we can keep an eye on you.

Um okay. I would love to do that but I have no friggin clue what you are talking about. I just clicked that link and looked for my name and everyone else turned green. Remember. I'm a Folding no0b. Why do you think I'm not already in first.

What I mean is. Do what? lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:25 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
Gadget wrote:

I would guess that in forums like that, you vote, and move on, vote and move on. In a forum like this people form freindships and relationships be it good or bad, and the resluts varry accordingly. :)

Mods could make it so that only certain posts have vote priveledges. A 'LOL' shouldn't get 10's. Of course, nothing in the LL would qualify... :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:28 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
Gadget wrote:

Um okay. I would love to do that but I have no friggin clue what you are talking about. I just clicked that link and looked for my name and everyone else turned green. Remember. I'm a Folding no0b. Why do you think I'm not already in first.

All turned green?

Anyways, read the 'introduce yourself' thread and then add a post in there (you do know how to post, right? 8) ) with links to the two sites. Go in the thread and you'll see what I mean as far as the links are concerned.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:29 pm 

Gadget wrote:

Mods could make it so that only certain posts have vote priveledges. A 'LOL' shouldn't get 10's. Of course, nothing in the LL would qualify... :)[/quote]

How about a "hey that was funny", or a "I agree", or a "I love gerbles". I don't think that should count either.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:30 pm 

Gadget wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
Gadget wrote:

All turned green?

Anyways, read the 'introduce yourself' thread and then add a post in there (you do know how to post, right? 8) ) with links to the two sites. Go in the thread and you'll see what I mean as far as the links are concerned.

Yea I already posted ya weiner. lol I see what you mean. Gesus this whole reading thing sucks.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:45 am 
Folding Master (Top-ranked)

Spider Monkey wrote:

Feeellll the power.

...on a side note, I would be happy to rent out a Xeon or two for a week to anyone wanting a quick boost. (jk!)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:31 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

PcPaL71 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:

Feeellll the power.

...on a side note, I would be happy to rent out a Xeon or two for a week to anyone wanting a quick boost. (jk!)

If you haven't already, please post an introduction with links in the introduce yourself thread in this folder. And I might just take you up on the xeons.... how much are we talking / week? :)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:03 am 

Gadget wrote:
If you haven't already, please post an introduction with links in the introduce yourself thread in this folder. And I might just take you up on the xeons.... how much are we talking / week? :)

Hello Gadget, I did post an intro to a couple of folders here. I feel very fortunate to work where I do and have access to the equipment I have. I actually just ordered 2 more dual Xeons, but they won't be here for a bit.

I will let you have one of the dual 2.66X's till next Friday if you like, for the low low cost of nadda. Just give me your username for the config file.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:08 am 

His username is Spider_Monkey. And he thanks you in advance. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next