Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 12:49 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

Gadget wrote:
Actually, you're averaging about 20 points less per day. Have you added another machine recently? Maybe it hasn't finished a WU yet.

All you need is one more comp and you'll make up the 665 point difference pretty quickly.

I'll be adding a temp pooter tonight.

Also, maybe you can help me. When I leave my work pooter on over night. It stops after completeing the WU it is on, instead of moving to the next. When I get to work the next day, a window that says something "Would you like to connect to the network" is up and I click it to begin the next WU. Is this a F@H deal? Can I deactivate the prompt?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:37 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Spider Monkey wrote:
When I get to work the next day, a window that says something "Would you like to connect to the network" is up and I click it to begin the next WU. Is this a F@H deal? Can I deactivate the prompt?

What client are you using? You *Should* be using the CLI client, as it uses much less resources and usually has less problems. I never get a prompt like this with the CLI client. It might be a firewall issue. Do you have one installed on your computer?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:40 pm 

TWBalls wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
When I get to work the next day, a window that says something "Would you like to connect to the network" is up and I click it to begin the next WU. Is this a F@H deal? Can I deactivate the prompt?

What client are you using? You *Should* be using the CLI client, as it uses much less resources and usually has less problems. I never get a prompt like this with the CLI client. It might be a firewall issue. Do you have one installed on your computer?

Holy freakin duh!

I just went to check, and found a check box on the Conenction Tab labled "Ask before using Network". Unchecking that should take care of it. Such a tard. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:13 pm 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000*

Spider Monkey wrote:
TWBalls wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:

Holy freakin duh!

I just went to check, and found a check box on the Conenction Tab labled "Ask before using Network". Unchecking that should take care of it. Such a tard. lol

I was wondering if it was something as obvious as that.... :)