Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: toyohtadude joins the million club - Congratulations !!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:29 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:50 pm
Posts: 17008
Location: Folding on the Best Team in the World
toyohtadude joins the Million Club
Congratulations



Started 7/26/05
ppd 1121
Processors 14/11
Posts 474


EOC Stats Click Here

Image

Image


Toyohtadude used to post quite a lot.
Congrats, races, games or any nutty thing going on.
He also did a great SpotLight.
Enjoy reading it, if you haven't already.
He got a new hobby that takes lots of time, enjoying his motorcycle.
Another big time consumer is the many renovations he has done inside and out on his home.

He and the Mrs. enjoy traveling and take lots of pictures, which we get to share in often.
One trip he took the monkey you see above and it was in many of the shots that trip.
They would get strangers to hold him up and you should see the smiles on their faces.

Today he has all the computers at home doing over a 1000 ppd all the time.

Toyohtadude enjoys everything he does in life, work, play, hobbies and mostly the family.
You can see that in the pictures he shares so generously.


Thanks for Folding Bigtime to a Million
Thanks for being there for over two years now -G


Last edited by gsmitheman on Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:40 am 
Million Club - 20+ Top 10
Million Club - 20+ Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:17 pm
Posts: 651
Location: Glendale, NY /Folding as mfbowler
Congrats! toyohtadude. WTF :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:34 am 
Smithfield
Smithfield
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:47 am
Posts: 10158
Location: Between 32nd Notes
Congrats toyotadude!

Keep on truckin' up the charts!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:51 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
Congrats! May you have many more!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:01 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:31 am
Posts: 2022
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
congrats dude! and it's time for more pics with your monkey on vacation


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:31 am 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:50 am
Posts: 1427
Grats toyotadude. Welcome to the 1 MILLION club!

FYI, I've owned 2 Tacoma 4X4s ('95 and '9eight). Both awesome, dependable, fun vehicles!

WTF!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:48 am 
Million Club
Million Club
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:51 pm
Posts: 1704
Location: Boise, ID folding for Spider_Monkey
Toy, you ROCK!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:50 pm
Posts: 17008
Location: Folding on the Best Team in the World
Kreller1 wrote:
Toy, you ROCK!


Image


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:55 am 
Team Creamsicles
Team Creamsicles
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:00 am
Posts: 2082
Location: Saint Augustine, Fl
Congrats toyohtadude!!!

Wow these lockers and chairs sure look better now then they did in the old days.
I remember when Al made the million point club all he got was a milkcrate. :)

Way to fold toyohtadude and I hope to see you well on your way to the next million.

I missed the pictures of your trip, are they posted anywhere? I would like to see them.

-Thunar


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:06 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 2:50 pm
Posts: 17008
Location: Folding on the Best Team in the World
Thunar wrote:
Congrats toyohtadude!!!

Wow these lockers and chairs sure look better now then they did in the old days.
I remember when Al made the million point club all he got was a milkcrate. :)

Way to fold toyohtadude and I hope to see you well on your way to the next million.

I missed the pictures of your trip, are they posted anywhere? I would like to see them.

-Thunar

toyohtadude wrote:
Sorry I'm not more active in the forums but the folders are still cranking out WUs for me...

For those that missed it, here's some links for your entertainment:

Monkey Adventure and without the Monkey. We had so much fun there we went back to Oahu in April of this year but those pics are not online yet.

Home Improvements

Halloween 2006 Fun!

My new Hobby!

I'm pushing for my one million club badge by mid-Oct. Just to show the awesome power of this group, I used to be #37 on the top 100 list but because of some INCREDIBLE folders out there, I'm pushed back to #62 with almost 1 million and will be #65 or lower when I reach one million! All's I can say is "GREAT WORK ALL!!!"

Take care!

-Eric, a.k.a. toyohtadude, a.k.a. FZ6inNH

He beat his mid-Oct goal -G

Regarding the furniture.
Without Six around chewing through the budget, we have lots more left for better stuff.
When he comes back, it's back to milk crates.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:22 pm 
Team Member Top 100
Team Member Top 100
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:41 pm
Posts: 4106
Location: Stuck at Tim Horton's Drive-Thru!!
gsmitheman wrote:
Thunar wrote:
Congrats toyohtadude!!!

Wow these lockers and chairs sure look better now then they did in the old days.
I remember when Al made the million point club all he got was a milkcrate. :)

Way to fold toyohtadude and I hope to see you well on your way to the next million.

I missed the pictures of your trip, are they posted anywhere? I would like to see them.

-Thunar

toyohtadude wrote:
Sorry I'm not more active in the forums but the folders are still cranking out WUs for me...

For those that missed it, here's some links for your entertainment:

Monkey Adventure and without the Monkey. We had so much fun there we went back to Oahu in April of this year but those pics are not online yet.

Home Improvements

Halloween 2006 Fun!

My new Hobby!

I'm pushing for my one million club badge by mid-Oct. Just to show the awesome power of this group, I used to be #37 on the top 100 list but because of some INCREDIBLE folders out there, I'm pushed back to #62 with almost 1 million and will be #65 or lower when I reach one million! All's I can say is "GREAT WORK ALL!!!"

Take care!

-Eric, a.k.a. toyohtadude, a.k.a. FZ6inNH

He beat his mid-Oct goal -G

Regarding the furniture.
Without Six around chewing through the budget, we have lots more left for better stuff.
When he comes back, it's back to milk crates.


...great. By the time I get to the club you'll probably be using milk cartons as chairs :roll:

Congrats on the milestone toyohtadude!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:17 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 499
Location: Seacoast, NH
Thanks G! Thank you all! Two years! Wow! Time flies by FAR too fast! This is the best team to be involved with for folding by a long shot and I'm happy I am able to contribute. What used to be a large PPD is now small in comparison. I need to catch up to what you are all doing to ramp up production these days. I've neglected you all for far too long!

This team is putting forth tremendous efforts and stellar performances, something everyone should be proud of. We are the second best at PPD and fast approaching first in production. The efforts of people like G, GM, Thunar, Kingfish, Blondie, the monkeys and all you others who dedicate so much time, effort, resources and money to pay for it all (mostly for AC and electric!) are all personal heros. To think, if folding as a whole finds even one cure... the benefits far outweigh the contributions. It may be our own life we save.

You guys and grisl all rock! Thanks for letting me be a member of a great community!

Oh, I'm putting together the last trip... Monkey actually stayed in and Froggie went out on the excursions while in Oahu.

The great weather this year has let the motorcycle consume all my free time. The season is coming to a close... I ride until they report black ice (with proper cold weather gear) but afterward, I'll be online and posting through the hermit months where we welcome the heat of the folding farm.

Fold 'em if you've got 'em!

-toyohtadude


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:34 am 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 499
Location: Seacoast, NH
jack5995 wrote:
Grats toyotadude. Welcome to the 1 MILLION club!

FYI, I've owned 2 Tacoma 4X4s ('95 and '9eight). Both awesome, dependable, fun vehicles!

WTF!


Toyota, for me, has never let me down. I've been through many and only ever lost one fuel pump... nothing else has ever broken. As much as we love our two Tundra trucks, we're looking to trade them... they fill up the garage fast and consume a lot of fuel (although I put 6k of miles on the bike this summer) so she is looking for a Yaris Sedan and I'm going back to a Tacoma Double-Cab. I had an '02 like this and loved it. There's more room in the double cab Tacoma's rear seat than a Tundra Access cab.

We strayed a few times but always come right back.

Thanks and take care!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:17 am 
~Team Member~
~Team Member~
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:47 pm
Posts: 1374
Location: Stratplan RIP Bro, we've got your 6/Folding as Retired_Redleg
OUTFRIGGINSTANDING Toy, as I write this, you are a measly 318 points shy of 1 mil, but you will pass that easily by the next update. Glad you're on the BEST Team Folding!!!

Redleg


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:19 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 499
Location: Seacoast, NH
RetiredRedleg wrote:
OUTFRIGGINSTANDING Toy, as I write this, you are a measly 318 points shy of 1 mil, but you will pass that easily by the next update. Glad you're on the BEST Team Folding!!!

Redleg



Down to 112 left... it's almost as if ALL my folders don't want to finish anything and put me over that milestone! Good Lord!!! Do I need to go manually fold for them? LOL!!!

Thanks Red! I plan on being around for the long haul. I did promise the wife I'd shut down some after hitting a million but she must have forgotten and I owe Thanks to the G man for this. His editing of TWO shots of her Monkey and including them here prompted her to ask "What isn't folding here?" "You can't slow down now! They love you" So, I'll be looking to ramp up a little... I am upgrading one machine which will net to another added machine down the line... I just bought my first AM2 X2 6000 proc and it will be folding by the end of Sunday. My parts move to create a new machine for the wife and her machine becomes a new LinuxMCE machine (http://linuxmce.org) which a lot of you geeks need to go check out. Watch the video on Youtube because Media Center just took on a whole new meaning.

So, I'm going to pursue more folding but also better quality folding. I hope you've all been updating the folding tips to let me know how to best put my hardware to work!

Keep up the INCREDIBLE work all! Great job!!!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:56 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 499
Location: Seacoast, NH
Well, one of my hold-out procs finally gave it up... EOC hasn't caught up but Stanford finally made it official:

toyohtadude Last updated: Tue Oct 2 18:00:03 PDT 2007
Wed Oct 3 01:00:03 UTC 2007

Date of last work unit 2007-10-02 16:12:57
Total score 1000388
Overall rank (if points are combined) 1361 of 815474
Active processors (within 50 days) 14
Active processors (within 7 days) 10

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope it doesn't take me two more years to reach the next million!

-Eric, a.k.a. toyohtadude


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:12 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 2:55 pm
Posts: 9249
Location: back on the right side of the middle of the left side YES i'm folding
you got it, toyota. :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:55 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 499
Location: Seacoast, NH
g.m.waters (red ranger3) wrote:
you got it, toyota. :lol:


"Oh what a feeling!" 8) :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:25 pm 
Cool Man! That takes some effort to get a Mil - even in a Toyota! WTF!


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:35 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:34 am
Posts: 499
Location: Seacoast, NH
Roverdude wrote:
Cool Man! That takes some effort to get a Mil - even in a Toyota! WTF!


LOL! You rover dudes.... I know, we Toyota dudes just get there twice as fast at half the price. :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.