Just posted the first round of hardware: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=139772
NOTE: if you cannot access that thread, then you don't have permission to enter that section of the forum:
Check the rules below:
1) You need to actively fold for MaximumPC Magazine's team - 11108 for a minimum of 3 weeks and / or 7 wu's.
2) You should not be actively folding for any other team. (100% of your controlled folding hardware should fold for team 11108) If for some reason, you do have machines on another team, please pm Blondie to discuss the situation. A quick pm, to explain the circumstances may be all it takes.
3) You must not distribute any hardware or custom software found on these hidden forums to non-11108 team members. This is at the request of those offering the hardware and software for our use.
3a) You MUST agree that with any hardware purchased or received from an individual on this site - it will only be used to fold for team 11108 unless otherwise agreed at time of sale / swap.
4) By posting in the Hardware Swap & Sell forum, you must acknowledge that MPC is providing it merely as a courtesy to all of you and that MPC is making no representations about the merchandise, the seller or buyer, or the quality of the overall transaction. Use this forum at your own risk. Furthermore you will not hold MaximumPC, its staff, Its moderators, or any member not involved in the transaction responsible for any transactions that go wrong.
5) Note that these are guidelines, to aid the admins / moderators of MPC to allow for most situations. We do understand that some situations may not be covered and need to be considered on a case by case basis so that the members of the MPC folding team can have the best forum experience.
6) Collective members may be asked to provide proof that they are folding for the collective they stated. It is the responsibility of the collective member to notify Blondie of any folding name change & the responsibility of the collective head to provide a list of collective members.
That you are promising to actively Fold for Team 11108 for the foreseeable future.
You agree to the above guidelines, and agree that you are not, nor will be, in violation of any of the afore mentioned guidelines..
If you qualify based on the above rules & do not have access, PM Spider Monkey & request access with the following information:
> Name you fold Under:
> Link to your EOC Stats Page :i.e. http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/ ... =&u=169160
> When you started folding for team 11108