I already chewed through the hours. Not sure what it produced as it was mixed in, but how did you get it to go SMP? I used the smp client instead of theirs, I added the flags and numbers, but could not get it to SMP, only single core. And even the single cores chewed through the free hours.
So far I can't get the darned thing to run, I'm attempting again this morning. However, I'm using Windows 8 and there are extra steps you have to do to get everything installed correctly, & I seem to have missed something previously... So today, I'm going through very slowly, & double checking everything, and hopefully by this afternoon... [crosses fingers]
The SMP client came with the @home with Azure package, and was already selected in the .cloud configuration file when I opened it up, so maybe it was an update to the program since the OP. However, since the program defaults to one CPU, I think that you may need to add the -smp flag as well as the flag for the number of cores you want to use. i.e. -smp -8 which would burn through the available hours in 3 days...
Also, "<Instances count="1">", I think that tells the program how many CPU cores to use. In the case of the single core client, setting it to 8 would enable 8 single core programs to run, but for SMP, it should replace the -8 flag. Or at least that's what I'm thinking anyway.