Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Does newegg have great deals on black friday?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:35 am 
8086
8086
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Posts: 90
I just got into computers 4 months ago so I have never experienced a newegg black friday. Do they give out insane deals or just small deals? I have a couple things that I want but dont need so if the deals arent great I wont buy. Thanks


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Does newegg have great deals on black friday?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am 
Million Club 2+ [PC]*
Million Club 2+ [PC]*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 7844
skatpex99 wrote:
I just got into computers 4 months ago so I have never experienced a newegg black friday. Do they give out insane deals or just small deals? I have a couple things that I want but dont need so if the deals arent great I wont buy. Thanks


Most definitely they do! You can check the Daily Deals as well as sign up for their newsletter.

The NewEgg newsletter provides special deals for members and those deals typically have come out a few days prior to those listed on the main website. So you get a chance to buy from their stock before the typical consumer.

But be careful before you sign up for that newsletter. I've spent way too much money from seeing shit on sale! :lol:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Does newegg have great deals on black friday?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:19 pm 
Chief Surgeon
Chief Surgeon
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 26, 2004 1:24 am
Posts: 6701
Location: M*A*S*H 4077, Korea
Quakindude wrote:
But be careful before you sign up for that newsletter. I've spent way too much money from seeing shit on sale! :lol:


Join the club - we've got jackets. :D


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Does newegg have great deals on black friday?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:28 am 
Million Club 2+ [PC]*
Million Club 2+ [PC]*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:55 pm
Posts: 7844
SuperChip64 wrote:
Quakindude wrote:
But be careful before you sign up for that newsletter. I've spent way too much money from seeing shit on sale! :lol:


Join the club - we've got jackets. :D


And hats!! :lol: :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Does newegg have great deals on black friday?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:51 am 
Million Club - 10 Plus
Million Club - 10 Plus
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:04 am
Posts: 1305
Location: Lost in a paper bag again...
Quakindude wrote:
SuperChip64 wrote:
Quakindude wrote:
But be careful before you sign up for that newsletter. I've spent way too much money from seeing shit on sale! :lol:


Join the club - we've got jackets. :D


And hats!! :lol: :wink:



dont forget matching shoes and pants :)


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:45 am
Posts: 1240
Location: Broom Closet of The new Death Star
got the T-shirt!


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group