Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: New online Store
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:20 pm 

www.strutspc.com
I know the prices are way off now, but we are currently working to get them down alot lower, so please continue checking out this site every once and a while, we plan to have our prices fixed and a good looking site, instead of just a functional site up in a month or two, but you never know it may take us longer, but we will be selling complete sytems, cheaper than dells, and probably will be cheaper for you to buy through us than getting the parts yourself when we get the oem deals, also, please tell me what you think of the company sofar, thanks.

Post subject: Re: New online Store
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:22 pm 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer

StrutsPc wrote:
also, please tell me what you think of the company sofar, thanks.

May I be blunt? I can be blunt, right? No, I won't be blunt. Yes I will, I can be blunt right? I'm going to be blunt...

PROS
Grammar was surprisingly readable, as opposed to the posting above which would make my kindergarten English teacher of long ago cry herself into a drowning frenzy, as she contemplated whether it's worth trying to swim herself out of, knowing she would have to live with the memory of what she just read, carefully deciding if the gift of life this close to Christmas is enough to overcome the pendantic torture previously inflicted upon her eyes, which up until that point had never known a torture so ironic in nature, given her profession.

CONS
It's no where near being ready for prime time.

Image MERRY CHRISTMAS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:56 am 
Sharptooth
Sharptooth

I think you should add some athlon 64 stuff to it...i hear its the next big thing.....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:02 pm 
King of All Voodoo2 Cards

StrutsPc wrote:
www.strutspc.com
I know the prices are way off now, but we are currently working to get them down alot lower, so please continue checking out this site every once and a while, we plan to have our prices fixed and a good looking site, instead of just a functional site up in a month or two, but you never know it may take us longer, but we will be selling complete sytems, cheaper than dells, and probably will be cheaper for you to buy through us than getting the parts yourself when we get the oem deals, also, please tell me what you think of the company sofar, thanks.

STFU n00b

GIMME YO LUNCH MONEY!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:40 pm 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer

Flytrap7 wrote:
StrutsPc wrote:
www.strutspc.com

STFU n00b

GIMME YO LUNCH MONEY!!!!

Holy schnikes, an AUTHENTIC Flytrap quote! Woohoo!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:48 pm 

ITS THE n00b SPECIAL OLYMPICS!!!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:37 pm 
Smithfield*
Smithfield*

One4yu2c wrote:
Flytrap7 wrote:
StrutsPc wrote:
www.strutspc.com

STFU n00b

GIMME YO LUNCH MONEY!!!!

Holy schnikes, an AUTHENTIC Flytrap quote! Woohoo!

OMG LOL!!!! BTW nice avatar for the holidays!...still laughing from the flytrap quote :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 9:19 pm 

StrutsPc wrote:
also, please tell me what you think of the company sofar, thanks.

SNARF MY LOVE NOZZLE, SPAMMER!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:07 am 
Willamette
Willamette

No offence but I think the site needs to look nicer as it loks lie one of those sites where I go and I'm like

"Hmmmm I'm not buying from here. They probably steal my money!"

You know as if it wasnt actually going to ship teh products. Also are you selling non-pre-built computers? I sreached for 9600XT and nothign came up :?

Well good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:15 am 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

One4yu2c wrote:
May I be blunt? I can be blunt, right? No, I won't be blunt. Yes I will, I can be blunt right? I'm going to be blunt...

OMG, you sound just like my roomate. :shock:
I think he's got A.D.D. or something. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:17 am 

What the hell is going on here? Why are we not biting this spammer in the nuts right now and kicking his ass off the board? Were they a member of the Delphuck Commport or something?

btw - NICE AVATAR, SKINNY!!! VERY COLORFUL!!!

SHABOINKA!!!!

EDIT: unedited because I don't believe in being politically correct

Last edited by Flytrap7 on Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:18 am 
Willamette
Willamette

Number Six This is a bit to much actually and my feelings are actually being a bit hurt now...

Look I'm kind of OK with having the gay avatar but DO NOT TEASE ME ABOUT IT, MENTION IT BUT DO NOT TEASE ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:34 pm 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer

ATI4EVER! wrote:
Look I'm kind of OK with having the gay avatar but DO NOT TEASE ME ABOUT IT, MENTION IT BUT DO NOT TEASE ME

I'll be the responsible adult and ask...are you on drugs???? :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:54 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

ATI4EVER! wrote:
Number Six This is a bit to much actually and my feelings are actually being a bit hurt now...

What gay avatar? If you think the ATi dogs that YOU wanted for your avatar is gay then god have mercy...

homophobic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:00 pm 

Am I still the only one complaining that this thread WAS STARTED BY A FREAKIN SPAMMER?!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:18 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

Flytrap7 wrote:
Am I still the only one complaining that this thread WAS STARTED BY A FREAKIN SPAMMER?!!!!

Yes.

:P

The site's an infant so give 'em a lil slack. Maybe the mods and admins want to do something about this but I bet most of us couldn't care less. I do see where you're going with this and how this place could potentially end up.

Side note:

Flytrap7 wrote:
STFU n00b

:lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:52 pm 

OCNoob wrote:
The site's an infant so give 'em a lil slack. Maybe the mods and admins want to do something about this but I bet most of us couldn't care less. I do see where you're going with this and how this place could potentially end up.

Okay, I'm not all bad.

For example if this person has a good 30 or 40 posts under their belt I wouldn't immediately jump on them for spamming, especially when their site looks like one of those fly-by-night Ho Chi Man specials. I might have actually given them some advice like purchasing one of those premade websites you can find all over the internet or at least maybe given thought to starting up a Yahoo Store.

However, with only one post and the content of that post being commercial, there's only one thing I can say about it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:09 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

Flytrap7 wrote:
However, with only one post and the content of that post being commercial, there's only one thing I can say about it

LOL, yeah, I gotcha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:46 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

OCNoob wrote:
ATI4EVER! wrote:

What gay avatar? If you think the ATi dogs that YOU wanted for your avatar is gay then god have mercy...

homophobic?

well Now i dont have one. He finally gave me avatar privaleges before I had a gay avatar.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:14 pm 

thank you for all your responses, (excludeing off topic ones) but they where intresting, i know the site was made rather quickly and thoughtlessly, but im updateing it one page at a time... we are only a computer manufacturer, and hope to one day advertise in the maximumpc magazine, these prices are very inacurate, they are priced off of how much we can get the parts for without an oem deal or anything like that, we are getting a price list from another buisness on how much he will sell parts to us for, and im still learning how to change the shopping section style, when i finish everything and get the list of prices, i can offer all of you a discount on computers, sorry if this looks like spam, but this does end up in a deal on prices for you...