Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 20% off Samsung SSD's...
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:19 am 
Klamath
Klamath

...on the Egg, with promo code = BTEXTXS44

Post subject: Re: 20% off Samsung SSD's...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:33 am 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black

All Samsung SSD's!? That's amazing...but incorrect.

Please give links and to the product you post about. If it's all Samsung then state so clearly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just tried. Doesn't seem to work the 840 Pros and is perhaps one of their 830/840 product clearinghouses.

RSS and blogs are for deals, this is a forum. I really want to see a deal I don't already know of here. Show me a $170 GTX 660, not just re-advertising more common ads. If we're seeing this, then a link would be nice and MPC could get a nickle out of our suggestions. Right now, we're just shilling shit for free. I want to tone it down a bit until MPC/Future grasps this ideal.

5-10% sales, let's give that to MPC/Future and allow them to do their job. Special stuff more than that, let's just post it and let them try and strike up a bargain. That last PSU I bought was a killer. Most forum members missed it, MPC missed it and won't test it, and it's just weird around here now.

But PLEASE don't give us any $5 off coupons. I'm not buying a stamp for most of those offers and MIR's aren't included in prices. You void your warranty by cutting them out for those few bucks.