Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 2 tubes of Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound = $6 shipped
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:19 pm 
Clawhammer
Clawhammer

That's two 4-gram tubes. Yes, that's nearly 65% less than you'll find anywhere. Hurry while the free shipping remains. Or you can pay it forward for free. Pay $11 now for one tube, fork over all your vitals, and play the rebate waiting game.

Last edited by kleinkinstein on Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: 2 tubes of Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound = $6 shi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:57 pm 
Boy in Black
Boy in Black

A note on that second link...that 2-day shipping can take a while even at the egg. It's put in an envelope and passed off to 4 other carriers fumble fucking the shipping where the egg has no control.

Rebates are getting harder and harder to find value in. Most are now issuing gift cards and not checks. My last was from OCZ for a rack of SSD's, $15 a pop, and I still haven't gotten the cards in 2 months. $60 just floating around somewhere. They're not the only ones, but I have to say the rebate programs out there suck major balls and it's just something to gloss over and just expect to not get anything or save a dime. "Instant savings" are where it's at. Really, what do you do with four $15 debit cards even if I did get them?

Pass-off shipping and debit card "rebates" are a joke. Don't calculate them into builds any longer. Sorry to steal from your post Kleink but it just hit a nerve. If we had more traffic like back in the day, I suspect I could get Innovative Cooling back in here for FREE tubes to ship out. They have an awesome product (That I still purchase) and have been very supportive of us and many other forums. I think I shipped 64 tubes of IC Diamond out, and THAT is a heck of a deal. Free's always good.

Post subject: Re: 2 tubes of Arctic Cooling MX-2 Thermal Compound = $6 shi
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:24 pm 
Clawhammer
Clawhammer

Yeah, I steered wide and clear of the Egg offer. I almost never do the MIR thing. But surprisingly the market data says hoards do. I got my MX-4 tubes from Mwave. Deal w/free shipping still going on if you need some early stocking stuffers for all your digitally adept lady friends.