Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: i7 960 and Rampage III Extreme
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:59 am 
Klamath
Klamath

I am hoping to sell my ASUS Rampage III Extreme and i7 960 and was hoping someone might be interested in them. I am buying a new laptop that costs $1,250 and I made a deal to sell my current laptop to a friend for $500 so I am hoping to get the remaining I need from the MoBo and i7 or at least close to what I need. The motherboard was used for about 5 months and has no issues I also never overclocked it. I Also have had no issues with the i7 and it has never been overclocked (was used for 5 months). The only reason I am selling is I need the cash for a new laptop and the fact I upgraded to a ASUS Rampage IV Extreme and an i7 3930K. I actually was going to make another fully running PC out of the parts but decided I would rather have the cash for a new laptop. It comes in a CM Challenger U3 (USB 3.0) case that was going to be used to build it again (still has clear plastic wrap on front of case). The MoBo and i7 also have all original boxes, CD's and drivers. Let me know if you are interested! I will upload pic's in the morning.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PC

i7 3930K 3.2GHZ

EVGA GTX 580 3072MB

ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

24GB DDR3 Quad Channel

1200W Raidmax PSU 80 Plus Gold

1TB Western Digital Caviar

60GB OCZ Vertex III Boot Drive

CM Storm ATX Full Tower Case

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 (with ROG theme)

Post subject: Re: i7 960 and Rampage III Extreme
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:03 am 
Klamath
Klamath

I forgot to mention I also had the CPU being cooled by a corsair H100 for about 4 out of 5 of the months I used it. So it was keep at low temps. I ran 24 hour bench marks a few times to make sure it was fine at high temps though. Other than those times it was keep at about 40C max and 30C average.