OK, this is one modified from the one that I had posted a few weeks back (because I have added and removed some stuff to the config from the first posting).
Here is the specs:
- Intel core 2 Duo E8400 processor (3.0 GHz dual core, 1333 MHz FSB, Socket 775 obviously)
- Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L motherboard (v1.0) full ATX
- 8GB of DDR2 memory (4x2GB sticks) running in dual channel (not that this affects the price any)
- 1.5 TB Hard drive space (500GB drive and 1TB data drive, both are SATA-II and 7200 RPM and have at least 16MB caches)
- Asus ATI Radeon HD4870 w/ 1GB of memory (PCI-E x16)
- 16x SATA DVD burner (LG)
- 500 watt Antec Earthwatts power supply
(the case doesn't matter and isn't really worth much, so I won't even bother mentioning it here, and it is fine--it's just an inexpensive $25 ATX case, that I think is fine as long as nobody plans to overclock or add water cooling.)
Looking for an appraisal for is the computer (as described above) without an OS....
And what would a basic 19" Dell LCD monitor run (used, but in good condition - nothing super powerful, just the basic monitors people usually get with a system from like Best Buy or WalMart)? I'm thinking of doing a bundle deal with the computer and the monitor?