Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Dell Studio s1737-020B Apraisal
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm 

I would greatly appreciate if you would give me a price that I can put on for my Dell studio 1737. If you would be able to also give it to me in the form of MAX, MOST LIKELY, LOW BALLING, that would be great! Thank you all, long time looker first time poster.

Here are my specs:

RAM -------------------4GBs
Processor -------------Core 2 Duo (Centrino) @ 2.1Ghz
Processor Model-------T6500
System Bus------------800mhz
HDD--------------------500GBs @ 5,400 RPM
Optical Drive-----------DVD RW
Battery-----------------9-cell
Graphics----------------Integrated (256mb)
Screen Size------------17"
Screen Type------------LCD
Screen Resolution------1440x900
Networking-------------802.11b/g/n & Gigabyte Ethernet
Misc---------------------Bluetooth

Ports/switches on body:
-Wifi On/Off
-VGA
-HDMI
-4 USB ports (2 left, 2 right)
-Ethernet
-eSATA
-IEEE 1394
-SD/MMC
-MS/Pro
-DVD drive
-2 headphone inputs
-Mic input
-Webcam

Software: Window 7 Premium

So what do you think? Sorry if there are some stuff in there that are "Duh!" things but I wanted to add everything I could think of. It is in excellent condition, I have babied this thing!

Again, thank you VERY much!

Post subject: Re: Dell Studio s1737-020B Apraisal
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:40 am 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

Max: About 500, on ebay if you get REALLY lucky.
Normally: 200 to 300.
Lowball: 5 bucks, also on ebay, and really not kidding. A slightly more likely low-end estimate would be 150 to 200.
All these prices subject to change, availability, and the general mood of the people on Ebay or your chosen market.

Did you get this for about 500? Does it come with extras? These will impact your price.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 am 

noghiri_x wrote:
Lowball: 5 bucks, also on ebay, and really not kidding. A slightly more likely low-end estimate would be 150 to 200.
All these prices subject to change, availability, and the general mood of the people on Ebay or your chosen market.

Did you get this for about 500? Does it come with extras? These will impact your price.

First, thank you. I purchased this late 2009 for $750 from Bestbuy. No extras. My Dad is actually looking at purchasing this from me and I said I would make him a good deal. That is why I asked for all of those prices. I think I might just give it to him for free as a nice gesture. I am getting an iPad 2 for school with a ZaggFolio (Keyboard Case) due to the fact that it is very light compared to this 8lb monster and this wouldn't be able to last a day of school. Thank you for your response. Have a nice day.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:33 pm 
Thoroughbred
Thoroughbred

matthew4295 wrote:
noghiri_x wrote:

First, thank you. I purchased this late 2009 for $750 from Bestbuy. No extras. My Dad is actually looking at purchasing this from me and I said I would make him a good deal. That is why I asked for all of those prices. I think I might just give it to him for free as a nice gesture. I am getting an iPad 2 for school with a ZaggFolio (Keyboard Case) due to the fact that it is very light compared to this 8lb monster and this wouldn't be able to last a day of school. Thank you for your response. Have a nice day.

An iPad 2 is no replacement for a gaming PC, but that's just my opinion. 500 is what you would get new from Dell or Best Buy.