Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: NEW Gaming PC w/ 27" 1080p Planar Monitor +Extras - $1,799
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 pm 

Brand new build, and the specs prove that this is a dream system designed to take down the over-priced, several-thousand-dollar giants from Alienware like taking candy from a baby. Indeed, when I built this thing (about a week ago), I spared no expense. And I'm not going to lie, part of me really doesn't want to sell it, but I just can't justify a system meant to dominate every game in the world when I have so little time to game at all :(. But here's the low-down...

Windows Experience Index (Scale of 1.0-7.9):

Processor: 7.8

Memory (RAM): 7.8

Aero Graphics: 7.9

Gaming Graphics: 7.9

Primary Hard Disk: 7.5

Airflow is AMAZING in this five-star case with a total of 9 fans (including CPU cooler, PSU fan, 2x GPU fans, and 5x case fans).

ZERO overheating or even close in several stability tests, yet the sound is so minimal it's never a bother (all case fans are adjustable).

Just finished building, I LOVE THIS THING. I'm going to college this summer and working two jobs, so I'm just unable to find the time for gaming anymore. I can honestly say from the bottom of my heart that this computer is the best computer I have ever used, or even seen in operation. Windows boot times are barely into double digits - sometimes as low as ten seconds or less - courtesy of the extremely fast read/write times of the new SATA III Solid State Disk Drive (one of the fastest SSDs on Newegg). I went for extreme speed over storage, because storage is so cheap and easy to add these days.

Who am I? I've built and serviced computers since I was a teenager, and I'm currently a repair tech at Bisconti Computers. I am certainly willing to place a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on this entire setup, but I would be shocked senseless if you don't absolutely LOVE this system.

I would love to take any serious potential buyers on a tour of the system, from the stunning buttery-smooth frames of Crysis 2 full HD maxed out settings, to the the (texture of leather on the A-pillar) level of detail in Shift 2: Unleashed. Of course these games will both be included in the price, as well as Supreme Commander 2 and Total War: Shogun 2.

This 27" screen is the best I've ever viewed in my entire life, the color is stunning, and the lightning-fast 2ms response time ensure minimal eye fatigue during long sessions of Crysis 2 :)

Also included in the price:

- Rocketfish Control/Speed Xtreme gaming laser mouse pad

- Logitech Performance Laser mouse

- XBOX 360 Green LED controller

- Logitech keyboard

- Netgear N300 Network adapter (ZERO lag in online gaming)

- Additional side 140mm case fan (already installed)

- All driver CDs

Parts list:

PLANAR PX2710MW Black 27" Full HD HDMI WideScreen LCD Monitor w/Speakers

CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX12V v2.31/ EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply

MSI R6970 Lightning Radeon HD 6970 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

Intel Core i7-2600K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost) LGA 1155 95W Quad-Core Desktop Processor

COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler

Antec Nine Hundred Two V3 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133 (PC3 17000) Desktop Memory

ASRock P67 EXTREME4 (B3) LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit

Crucial M4 2.5" 64GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

LG CD/DVD Burner Black SATA

I'm in Loves Park, IL (Rockford area). But I will also ship, and I'll calculate shipping cost if you're interested in going that route
My name is Joe. Call or text with any questions @ (424) 634-1999