I've got a gently used Zotac ION motherboard (Mini-ITX version, the IONITX-F-E motherboard with full x16 PCI Express slot).
Here's the specs:
* Intel Atom 330 dual core, hyperthreaded CPU (1.6 Ghz, 533 MHz FSB, 1MB L2 cache - can be overclocked to around 2GHz via BIOS)
* Nvidia GeForce 9300M graphics (this model may have the newer 9400M, not sure, but it has at least the 9300M).
* 10/100/1000 Gigabit ethernet port
* Integrated Realtek HD audio
* Wifi Mini-PCI-E card slot (card is not included because it died a few months ago--so it got removed)
* eSATA port (1 port)
* (3) 3.0GBps ports (internal)
As for the back IO connectors, it's got VGA, DVI, and HDMI built-in, the usual (6) USB ports, eSATA port... not that this really matters much... It can also play full HD video with the onboard video, which does make this mobo great for a small media computer (plus it only uses about 40-50 watts at max load).
That's about all of the key features. In excellent condition. I think newegg still sells these for $150 new... Maybe $100-$120? Opinions??
Take it to Best Buy they will put it on consignment and charge some poor sap $500 and give you $300, or sell it yourself for about $190-250...