Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: how do we get invited to then Maximum [P]rivate [C]lub?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:21 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

How?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:29 pm 
There is no cause for alarm... yet

Just a recognization of computer knowledge and maturity. There's no benefits to being in it (unless you consider the [PC] badge a benefit) - no discounts on the magazine or anything like that.

Just a club of peers.
It's not that active on this forum - most of the [PC] are on the old forum still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:23 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

Canucklehead wrote:
Just a recognization of computer knowledge and maturity. There's no benefits to being in it (unless you consider the [PC] badge a benefit) - no discounts on the magazine or anything like that.

Just a club of peers.
It's not that active on this forum - most of the [PC] are on the old forum still.

Oh. I know quite a lot. I guess once i get recognized for it in some weeks or months maybe I'll join. I'm not interested in the benefits, but I like being in that kind of stuff if you get my drift :P

One question: Old forums?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:54 pm 

ATI4EVER! wrote:
One question: Old forums?

Well, as far as I know it would be the 2nd of 3 forum iterations that MaxPC has been on.

First was a BB style like this one - dualboot or something like that, been so long.

Second, the one I was referring to and still exists, is on Delphi - the Commport

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:17 am 
Smithfield
Smithfield

How to get invited to join the vaunted, prestigious private club is a mystery that will live on forever. Some think post count is the key, others think selling yourself into sexual slavery to an existing member is the surest route. For myself, I have never been impressed with private clubs of any kind. If I get invited, well, okay. If not - *shrug* - then not. I don't let it ruin my day thinking about such things, nor should anybody.

You're not the first to ask this question, and I doubt if you will be the last.

Post subject: Re: how do we get invited to then Maximum [P]rivate [C]lub?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:06 am 
team psycho or sumthin
team psycho or sumthin

ATI4EVER! wrote:
how do we get invited to then Maximum [P]rivate [C]lub?

1st...dont start a thread like this

2nd...NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER ask for an avatar

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:25 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

whitecree wrote:
How to get invited to join the vaunted, prestigious private club is a mystery that will live on forever. Some think post count is the key, others think selling yourself into sexual slavery to an existing member is the surest route. For myself, I have never been impressed with private clubs of any kind. If I get invited, well, okay. If not - *shrug* - then not. I don't let it ruin my day thinking about such things, nor should anybody.

You're not the first to ask this question, and I doubt if you will be the last.

I got in by becoming -[CH]ams' bedroom slave.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:29 pm 
Team Member/ Ex-Team Member/ Team Member

I would never join a club that would have me as a member. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:37 pm 
7yrs+11,000 Posts
7yrs+11,000 Posts

As monkey said, sexual favors

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:33 pm 

gamerfreak wrote:
As monkey said, sexual favors

I guess this means I need to send you a cat because you made me a mod on your forum. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:55 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

erm...

Why the hell does ddbEntertainment get to be in the [P]rivate [C]lub if he only has 6 posts?! DOn't you have to prove yourself worthy?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:14 pm 
Million Club
Million Club

Oh sure, when a flea-ridden monkey offers sexual favors, they're welcome. But when I offer sexual favors people run away...

I know when I'm not wanted.

But I still want in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:21 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

i really want my last post answered:

erm...

Why the hell does ddbEntertainment get to be in the [P]rivate [C]lub if he only has 6 posts?! DOn't you have to prove yourself worthy?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:03 pm 

ATI4EVER! wrote:

erm...

Nepotism, his dad owns maxpc. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:07 pm 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer

ATI4EVER! wrote:

erm...

I just answered this in your other post, but let me cut and paste - Actually 5 posts, he had it before this thread. They were posts of the utmost quality with some of the most elegant writing this forum has ever seen. I found myself rereading each and every one, resisting the urge to take a hilighter to my monitor. It would have been utterly criminal to not give him an avatar or keep him out of [PC].

In fact, it seems to be a trend lately. You should see the exquisite writing 'goodhuman' (ryanj) has displayed so far. I wouldn't be surprised if he got an avatar and made [PC] by the end of the day either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:18 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

*takes notes*

*tries to act smarter*

O.K I'll see what I can do...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:04 am 
I'd rather be modding!
I'd rather be modding!

One4yu2c wrote:
ATI4EVER! wrote:

erm...

I just answered this in your other post, but let me cut and paste - Actually 5 posts, he had it before this thread. They were posts of the utmost quality with some of the most elegant writing this forum has ever seen. I found myself rereading each and every one, resisting the urge to take a hilighter to my monitor. It would have been utterly criminal to not give him an avatar or keep him out of [PC].

In fact, it seems to be a trend lately. You should see the exquisite writing 'goodhuman' (ryanj) has displayed so far. I wouldn't be surprised if he got an avatar and made [PC] by the end of the day either.

And I thought it was because he was Commport [PC] :roll:

Manta

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:09 am 
Contributing Writer
Contributing Writer

MantaBase wrote:
And I thought it was because he was Commport [PC] :roll:

Manta

Can't pull an obvious one past you, no siree... :roll:

Post subject: Hey you ATI4EVER
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:50 am 
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000
Bitchin' Fast 3D Z8000

I got a "club" you can join. It's called ddb's Holiday Camp. This is more of a cult than a club but who cares? ddbism is the religion of the future and if you don't join now you will never know the true secrets of the universe. You will be left out... alone... cold... feeling empty and lost inside.

When the time comes the true believers will be let into the majesty and wonder which is ddb's Holiday Camp. The non believers trying to get a sneak peek will be bound/gagged and shown pictures of tubgirl and goat53 while being sexually molested by an exotic animal of my choosing.

Here is a sample of my past sermons -

I am starting a cult called ddb's Holiday Camp. I had a vision. In this vision a higher power spoke to me. This entity told me that everything in our reality is made up of positive and negative energy. I was also told that everything in nature relies on opposite attractions. People are born with a neutral energy. As they grow and experience life they start to go from a neutral energy to either a more positive or more negative energy. This energy can be felt by other people. Some people have so much negative energy that you can actually feel yourself being drained and becoming physically exhausted when you are in close proximity to them. Others have such a positive energy that being close to them brightens your spirits and lifts up your mood. These energies are very important in determining where you go in the afterlife. If you have more positive energy when you die than negative you go to "heaven". Have the opposite and you freeze in "hell". Yes, hell is cold as it contains nothing but negative energy and heaven is warm because of the positive. To learn more secrets of teh universe you must join ddb's Holiday Camp. It will be a great camp. All attractive young single females get free membership.

We are the Martians.
We came to this planet in search of greener pastures since our home world was dying. The Neanderthals were the native Earth people and our species quickly wiped most of those retards out but some sick fuks actually interbred with these inferior "Earthlings".
We sent a select few to Earth since the entire planet of Mars could not be evacuated. Technology and the raping and pillaging of Mars are what killed that planet. The "Martians" decided that they would take a different path on this "New World", live a simpler life on Earth and take care of this planet. Well seems we forgot the old ways and are doomed to the same fate only this time we have no other place to go.

I wish ignorant homophobes would understand that the Earth is becoming overpopulated and gaiety is nature's way of controlling the pet population.

Words are only meaningless to those who ignore their meaning ... they are constructed symbols, and have as much meaning as we choose to invest in them.

Hey, everybody was the same color at one point in time. Dogs evolved from just a handful of wolves tamed by humans. We come from mars. We were all a dark reddish/brown color till we started to breed certain traits into us and we will eventually be that color again.

In the meantime you should really consider spending time in the universal mind. Think... We were born on this planet called Earth. Now we are "alive". We go to work to be contributing members of society for the advancement of mankind. We run a giant machine that spits out material goods and destroys the Earth. I don't know about you but this world needs changing.

Reality is not your friend.

Take two differently gendered tarts and put them in a room till the female tart becomes pregnant. Around 9 months later you will have another dumbass member of society.
Genes have a lot to with with ones thoughts and reactions to everyday life. It's all about neurochemistry.
"Just say NO to drugs!...."
LOL, then we would ALL be DEAD! Love, fear, depression, anxiety, etc. are all feelings produced by chemicals rushing through your head.
The amount of these chemicals (drugs), how these chemicals make you feel and how your body reacts to these chemicals are determined by your parent’s genetic structures and how they combined to make you.

Words disappear as soon as they are said.
Ignorance is genetic and also a product of ones environment.
Tell a deaf man to "Fuck off", think he cares?
Actions! Not words are what make a man or woman.

A religion old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the universe as revealed by modern science, might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths. Sooner or later, such a religion will emerge.
-Carl Sagan

Last edited by ddbEntertainment on Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 12:08 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

LOL DDB!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next