Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:00 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
This is getting retarded. Almost 100% sure the problem isn't on my end since
it happens on two totally separate networks and computer systems.

Getting that sometimes it won't allow me to log in (and stay logged in) even from the home page. Getting tired of having to delete the cookies every time
I want to check the forums.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:30 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
DreadedOne509 wrote:
This is getting retarded. Almost 100% sure the problem isn't on my end since
it happens on two totally separate networks and computer systems.

Getting that sometimes it won't allow me to log in (and stay logged in) even from the home page. Getting tired of having to delete the cookies every time
I want to check the forums.


I have an idea.

Log into the main page of the website and then navagate to the forum like you were told to do?


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:35 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
Spider Monkey wrote:
DreadedOne509 wrote:
This is getting retarded. Almost 100% sure the problem isn't on my end since
it happens on two totally separate networks and computer systems.

Getting that sometimes it won't allow me to log in (and stay logged in) even from the home page. Getting tired of having to delete the cookies every time
I want to check the forums.


I have an idea.

Log into the main page of the website and then navagate to the forum like you were told to do?


Dude, read my post, I have been logging into the main page (home page) and it still does it :(


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:38 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
DreadedOne509 wrote:
This is getting retarded. Almost 100% sure the problem isn't on my end since
it happens on two totally separate networks and computer systems.

Getting that sometimes it won't allow me to log in (and stay logged in) even from the home page. Getting tired of having to delete the cookies every time
I want to check the forums.


I have an idea.

Log into the main page of the website and then navagate to the forum like you were told to do?


Dude, read my post, I have been logging into the main page (home page) and it still does it :(



Since when is reading a requirement?

You're using Firefox huh.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:39 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
Firefox at home, IE6 and IE7 at work.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:43 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Firefox at home, IE6 and IE7 at work.


You should only be using IE7 with IE7pro installed because that is what I use, ergo - it is the only correct thing to do.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:56 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
Spider Monkey wrote:
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Firefox at home, IE6 and IE7 at work.


You should only be using IE7 with IE7pro installed because that is what I use, ergo - it is the only correct thing to do.




the Microsoft cheque is in da mail... :wink:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:04 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27396
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
staypuff wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Firefox at home, IE6 and IE7 at work.


You should only be using IE7 with IE7pro installed because that is what I use, ergo - it is the only correct thing to do.




the Microsoft cheque is in da mail... :wink:


Forget that. I want unlimited access to Bill Gates' guest house!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:15 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
Have you seen that freaks house in WA? Wowza, I'd like to be his pool boy at least.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:03 pm 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Have you seen that freaks house in WA? Wowza, I'd like to be his pool boy at least.



you'll probably have to oil up and wear cut off shorts all the time..... :shock:


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:30 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
Monkey Federation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:20 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Kansass
staypuff wrote:
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Have you seen that freaks house in WA? Wowza, I'd like to be his pool boy at least.



you'll probably have to oil up and wear cut off shorts all the time..... :shock:


Dude, thats my standard attire :oops: I can pull the 'look' off really well if you can look past the pasty-white legs, beer belly and loss of definition everywhere.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:41 am 
Folding for Elena
Folding for Elena
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 29, 2005 11:18 pm
Posts: 8537
Location: Lookin' at you from outside the cage
DreadedOne509 wrote:
staypuff wrote:
DreadedOne509 wrote:
Have you seen that freaks house in WA? Wowza, I'd like to be his pool boy at least.



you'll probably have to oil up and wear cut off shorts all the time..... :shock:


Dude, thats my standard attire :oops: I can pull the 'look' off really well if you can look past the pasty-white legs, beer belly and loss of definition everywhere.




OMG WE'RE TWINS..... :shock:


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group

© 2014 Future US, Inc. All rights reserved.