Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:44 pm 
Team Member/ Ex-Team Member/ Team Member

I'm drawn to the Dark side of the force myself.
Only the good die young.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:49 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

So THAT'S how you get into [PC]..... Ohhhh i get it now.

am starting a cult called ATI4EVER!'s Holiday Camp. I had a vision. In this vision a higher power spoke to me. This entity told me that everything in our reality is made up of positive and negative energy. I was also told that everything in nature relies on opposite attractions. People are born with a neutral energy. As they grow and experience life they start to go from a neutral energy to either a more positive or more negative energy. This energy can be felt by other people. Some people have so much negative energy that you can actually feel yourself being drained and becoming physically exhausted when you are in close proximity to them. Others have such a positive energy that being close to them brightens your spirits and lifts up your mood. These energies are very important in determining where you go in the afterlife. If you have more positive energy when you die than negative you go to "heaven". Have the opposite and you freeze in "hell". Yes, hell is cold as it contains nothing but negative energy and heaven is warm because of the positive. To learn more secrets of teh universe you must join ATI4EVER!s Holiday Camp. It will be a great camp. All attractive young single females get free membership.

We are the Martians.
We came to this planet in search of greener pastures since our home world was dying. The Neanderthals were the native Earth people and our species quickly wiped most of those retards out but some sick fuks actually interbred with these inferior "Earthlings".
We sent a select few to Earth since the entire planet of Mars could not be evacuated. Technology and the raping and pillaging of Mars are what killed that planet. The "Martians" decided that they would take a different path on this "New World", live a simpler life on Earth and take care of this planet. Well seems we forgot the old ways and are doomed to the same fate only this time we have no other place to go.

I wish ignorant homophobes would understand that the Earth is becoming overpopulated and gaiety is nature's way of controlling the pet population.

Words are only meaningless to those who ignore their meaning ... they are constructed symbols, and have as much meaning as we choose to invest in them.

Hey, everybody was the same color at one point in time. Dogs evolved from just a handful of wolves tamed by humans. We come from mars. We were all a dark reddish/brown color till we started to breed certain traits into us and we will eventually be that color again.

In the meantime you should really consider spending time in the universal mind. Think... We were born on this planet called Earth. Now we are "alive". We go to work to be contributing members of society for the advancement of mankind. We run a giant machine that spits out material goods and destroys the Earth. I don't know about you but this world needs changing.

Reality is not your friend.

Take two differently gendered tarts and put them in a room till the female tart becomes pregnant. Around 9 months later you will have another dumbass member of society.
Genes have a lot to with with ones thoughts and reactions to everyday life. It's all about neurochemistry.
"Just say NO to drugs!...."
LOL, then we would ALL be DEAD! Love, fear, depression, anxiety, etc. are all feelings produced by chemicals rushing through your head.
The amount of these chemicals (drugs), how these chemicals make you feel and how your body reacts to these chemicals are determined by your parent’s genetic structures and how they combined to make you.

Words disappear as soon as they are said.
Ignorance is genetic and also a product of ones environment.
Tell a deaf man to "Fuck off", think he cares?
Actions! Not words are what make a man or woman.

A religion old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the universe as revealed by modern science, might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths. Sooner or later, such a religion will emerge.
-Carl Sagan

I should get my [PC] badge any moment now 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:21 pm 

When you get a pc badge I will cancel my subscription to maxpc and burn all existing issues. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:25 pm 
Celeron
Celeron

Jokerswild1 wrote:
When you get a pc badge I will cancel my subscription to maxpc and burn all existing issues. :P

lol, I would transition back to the commport. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:00 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield

Spider Monkey wrote:
I got in by becoming -[CH]ams' bedroom slave.

So ati4ever otta become your sex slave, izzat it? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:07 pm 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator

Canucklehead wrote:
Just a recognization of computer knowledge and maturity. There's no benefits to being in it (unless you consider the [PC] badge a benefit) - no discounts on the magazine or anything like that.

Just a club of peers.
It's not that active on this forum - most of the [PC] are on the old forum still.

As Canuck says the PC from the old forum seem to be getting their PC status as they come here. They earned it I'm sure over at Delphi.

ATI4EVER! wrote:

Oh. I know quite a lot. I guess once i get recognized for it in some weeks or months maybe I'll join. I'm not interested in the benefits, but I like being in that kind of stuff if you get my drift :P

One question: Old forums?

You have to get invited to be in it. Just because you post, doesn't guarantee you entry. I've been here & helping for months & haven't been asked. While you like being in that kind of stuff, it really doesn't matter to me. I come here to learn or to help someone fix their problem, I don't need a "status".

I just checked out your member page, one post struck me- Post subject: How can I check my Mouse's dpi? Please help me!, scrolling down to Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:46 pm, I don't ever recall anyone with [PC] posting like that. Don't take this wrong, but your showing your age here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:02 pm 
Smithfield
Smithfield

Youngsters these days, eh? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:55 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

Blondie wrote:
Canucklehead wrote:
Just a recognization of computer knowledge and maturity. There's no benefits to being in it (unless you consider the [PC] badge a benefit) - no discounts on the magazine or anything like that.

Just a club of peers.
It's not that active on this forum - most of the [PC] are on the old forum still.

As Canuck says the PC from the old forum seem to be getting their PC status as they come here. They earned it I'm sure over at Delphi.

ATI4EVER! wrote:

Oh. I know quite a lot. I guess once i get recognized for it in some weeks or months maybe I'll join. I'm not interested in the benefits, but I like being in that kind of stuff if you get my drift :P

One question: Old forums?

You have to get invited to be in it. Just because you post, doesn't guarantee you entry. I've been here & helping for months & haven't been asked. While you like being in that kind of stuff, it really doesn't matter to me. I come here to learn or to help someone fix their problem, I don't need a "status".

I just checked out your member page, one post struck me- Post subject: How can I check my Mouse's dpi? Please help me!, scrolling down to Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:46 pm, I don't ever recall anyone with [PC] posting like that. Don't take this wrong, but your showing your age here.

Well I actually think I'm taking you the wrong way becasue I agree 100 perecent with the post. which is:

Quote:
Simply just shut the fuck up ok?

I made this thread and I wanted my question answered. I asked nicely and you retort "What if we don't want to?" !!!??? What the hell is your problem? If you don't want to you will get a bad reputatiion, you won't be admired by the mods, it wil take longer to get privelages (avatars PC etc...) and you will be a stupid bitch.

About threads getting offtrack alot in the lifestyle lounge, well even if that's true, it shouldnt happen and it's people liek you that make that happen. An even if it DOES happen it doesnt mean it should persist.

Thankyou OCNoob for answering my question.

O.K fine I was annoyed and maybe i underestimated bruce but hey, I posted something that had a question which OK, may have been in the wrong forums but just correct me AND answer my simple question. I mean I found it annoying that it took so long to finally get a tiny bit on track.

And how am I showinbg you my age? By getting mad about people not nswering my question and saying "what if I don't want to" when I ask if we can go on topic NICELY?!

Post subject: Re: Hey you ATI4EVER
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:10 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

ddbEntertainment wrote:
I got a "club" you can join. It's called ddb's Holiday Camp. This is more of a cult than a club but who cares? ddbism is the religion of the future and if you don't join now you will never know the true secrets of the universe. You will be left out... alone... cold... feeling empty and lost inside.

When the time comes the true believers will be let into the majesty and wonder which is ddb's Holiday Camp. The non believers trying to get a sneak peek will be bound/gagged and shown pictures of tubgirl and goat53 while being sexually molested by an exotic animal of my choosing.

Here is a sample of my past sermons -

I am starting a cult called ddb's Holiday Camp. I had a vision. In this vision a higher power spoke to me. This entity told me that everything in our reality is made up of positive and negative energy. I was also told that everything in nature relies on opposite attractions. People are born with a neutral energy. As they grow and experience life they start to go from a neutral energy to either a more positive or more negative energy. This energy can be felt by other people. Some people have so much negative energy that you can actually feel yourself being drained and becoming physically exhausted when you are in close proximity to them. Others have such a positive energy that being close to them brightens your spirits and lifts up your mood. These energies are very important in determining where you go in the afterlife. If you have more positive energy when you die than negative you go to "heaven". Have the opposite and you freeze in "hell". Yes, hell is cold as it contains nothing but negative energy and heaven is warm because of the positive. To learn more secrets of teh universe you must join ddb's Holiday Camp. It will be a great camp. All attractive young single females get free membership.

We are the Martians.
We came to this planet in search of greener pastures since our home world was dying. The Neanderthals were the native Earth people and our species quickly wiped most of those retards out but some sick fuks actually interbred with these inferior "Earthlings".
We sent a select few to Earth since the entire planet of Mars could not be evacuated. Technology and the raping and pillaging of Mars are what killed that planet. The "Martians" decided that they would take a different path on this "New World", live a simpler life on Earth and take care of this planet. Well seems we forgot the old ways and are doomed to the same fate only this time we have no other place to go.

I wish ignorant homophobes would understand that the Earth is becoming overpopulated and gaiety is nature's way of controlling the pet population.

Words are only meaningless to those who ignore their meaning ... they are constructed symbols, and have as much meaning as we choose to invest in them.

Hey, everybody was the same color at one point in time. Dogs evolved from just a handful of wolves tamed by humans. We come from mars. We were all a dark reddish/brown color till we started to breed certain traits into us and we will eventually be that color again.

In the meantime you should really consider spending time in the universal mind. Think... We were born on this planet called Earth. Now we are "alive". We go to work to be contributing members of society for the advancement of mankind. We run a giant machine that spits out material goods and destroys the Earth. I don't know about you but this world needs changing.

Reality is not your friend.

Take two differently gendered tarts and put them in a room till the female tart becomes pregnant. Around 9 months later you will have another dumbass member of society.
Genes have a lot to with with ones thoughts and reactions to everyday life. It's all about neurochemistry.
"Just say NO to drugs!...."
LOL, then we would ALL be DEAD! Love, fear, depression, anxiety, etc. are all feelings produced by chemicals rushing through your head.
The amount of these chemicals (drugs), how these chemicals make you feel and how your body reacts to these chemicals are determined by your parent’s genetic structures and how they combined to make you.

Words disappear as soon as they are said.
Ignorance is genetic and also a product of ones environment.
Tell a deaf man to "Fuck off", think he cares?
Actions! Not words are what make a man or woman.

A religion old or new, that stressed the magnificence of the universe as revealed by modern science, might be able to draw forth reserves of reverence and awe hardly tapped by the conventional faiths. Sooner or later, such a religion will emerge.
-Carl Sagan

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:11 am 

whitecree wrote:
Spider Monkey wrote:
I got in by becoming -[CH]ams' bedroom slave.

So ati4ever otta become your sex slave, izzat it? 8)

I think ol' number six would get angry.

Last edited by Spider Monkey on Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:14 am 

Blondie wrote:

You have also kissed so much ass you probably can't even see day light anymore. You ought to be PC and have all of your dreams accomplished by months end. I'll bet a large about of them fondle their keyboards while reading your posts (not to say I don't, but I'm not in question here).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:07 am 
Willamette
Willamette

how about you cut the triple posting and just edit your posts...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:12 am 

ATI4EVER! wrote:
how about you cut the triple posting and just edit your posts...

I would if I was not talking to 3 different people who posted in three different areas about three different things. If you came from the Delphi forum (the previous MPC location), you would have a better understanding of some of us who do not particularly enjoy the BB code and this forum’s archaic format. It will take some of us a while to succumb to this retarded response option. I for one have decided not to post to multiple people in the same post for the time being... for the obvious reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:20 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

<Jack Black>
Why do you want to be in [PC] so bad? Look at me, I've never been in [PC] and I'm kick-ass.
</JB>
8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:22 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Spider Monkey wrote:
I'll bet a large about of them fondle their keyboards while reading your posts (not to say I don't, but I'm not in question here).

Meh, I'm sure they fondle more than their keyboards if you know what I mean*...:P

*Their Mouse of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:24 pm 

LMAO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:28 pm 

Ok TW and Spidey 10 min. in the corner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:29 pm 

But but but, I didn't do nuffin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:32 pm 
Team Member Top 10
Team Member Top 10

Jokerswild1 wrote:
Ok TW and Spidey 10 min. in the corner.

/puts on dunce cap and sits in corner

<:(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:33 pm 

Jeez you 2 are impossible. :roll:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next