Maximum PC

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:44 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Thank You Peoples
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:52 am 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

<Short story>

Last night I got home to a rather upset Mrs. Monkey. To my suprise (not really), her computer was acting very strangly.

She was receiving the same email from the same person over and over again and it would not stop, her IE would crash anytime she opened more than two windows, and earlier she attempted to make flight reservations and the confirmation kept coming back with the wrong date.

Well, I immediatly thought the obvious. "Mrs. Monkey! Stop opening that spam!" (this is not one of those times I think I'll be eating my words).

Anyhow, after running some of my stock virus hunters, the problem still prosisted. I was getting rather upset and started eating way too many bananas. I decided to stroll on in here and see if anyone was around. Well, only a few were hanging out when it occured to me.... We have a search function! Coming from Delphi, I was rather resistant to even attempting it. I gave in and took a shot at it.

Let me say.... OMG! That search function rules. Combined with the Free Clinic, the searching results in this forum alone brought back a plethora of helpful results. One of which even linked to another site with more verified and free downloads. I didn't even have time to read half of them.

In short, I just want to *gulp* say thanks *glup*. The MPC forum got me out of a jam in a hurry, with the direct help of one of the members who had posted previously (whom I will thank privately later). If you have a Mrs., even a Mrs. Human, then you know how much trouble I probably avoided.

You peoples r0xors (most of you)!

</Short story>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:56 am 
Smithfield
Smithfield

I too was pleasently suprised by the usefulness of the search funtion, but then this forums is not made by delphi and has the power of a google like database behind it :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:58 pm 
Java Junkie
Java Junkie

Me too ... I only ask a third of the questions I need answers for ... the rest have all been covered somewhere in here. :D

Yay MPC community!