Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Time Limit When Posting?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:27 am 
Team Member Top 500
Team Member Top 500

Quote:
Mistake! There was an attempt of an automatic insert of the message in a forum. Your message is sent to hell. Try still times who knows - can it will turn out? Still probably, that you too long wrote the message - then pass to page back, copy the text, update page, insert the copied text and press button "Send".

I guess this is some sort of security or something, but why do we have a time limit as too how long it takes us to write a post. There have been several times that I have to go and double check my facts so it takes me a while (cause I hate lookin' like a fool) and when I submit I get that error. Most of the time now I've learned to copy it before I submit so that I don't have to rewrite it all, but when I forget it is extremely frustrating

Post subject: Re: Time Limit When Posting?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:04 pm 
Clawhammer
Clawhammer

Location: Playing Chicken with the Train at the River. Party Time!!
Burninator wrote:
Quote:
Mistake! There was an attempt of an automatic insert of the message in a forum. Your message is sent to hell. Try still times who knows - can it will turn out? Still probably, that you too long wrote the message - then pass to page back, copy the text, update page, insert the copied text and press button "Send".

I guess this is some sort of security or something, but why do we have a time limit as too how long it takes us to write a post. There have been several times that I have to go and double check my facts so it takes me a while (cause I hate lookin' like a fool) and when I submit I get that error. Most of the time now I've learned to copy it before I submit so that I don't have to rewrite it all, but when I forget it is extremely frustrating

An easy fix is to use 'Notepad' (or any text pad).

Also, click 'Preview' every few minutes... It'll keep your post 'active' and not send it to Hell. :wink: