Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Posting in wrong forrums
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:00 am 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)

There are alot of morons roaming these forums. How hard is it to post in the right area? Obviously they can read because they have made it this far. But there are still the retards that login, jump right into the Hardware area and start posting about wanting help buying a new computer. If they would have bothered to read the entire forum listing they would see the Help Me Build section right UNDER hardware haven.

This is not directed to those who are unsure where to post. We have all had that problem before, some topics you just dont know where to post them. But for those idiots posting "help me buy" and "my network is messed up" in the hardware haven, try posting in the right areas if you expect to get any help!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:16 am 
M-Powered
M-Powered

http://www.ohnoes.org

Post subject: Re: Posting in wrong forrums
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:35 pm 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator

ricksickle wrote:
There are alot of morons roaming these forums. How hard is it to post in the right area? Obviously they can read because they have made it this far. But there are still the retards that login, jump right into the Hardware area and start posting about wanting help buying a new computer. If they would have bothered to read the entire forum listing they would see the Help Me Build section right UNDER hardware haven.

This is not directed to those who are unsure where to post. We have all had that problem before, some topics you just dont know where to post them. But for those idiots posting "help me buy" and "my network is messed up" in the hardware haven, try posting in the right areas if you expect to get any help!!!

I know what you mean Rick, but what I'm seeing in the help me section are the same posts over & over again, ones that no one is answering or they are getting bad info because they are too lazy to go into an existing post to see what is suggested. This could be why it is flowing over to the other sub-forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:48 pm 

I wouldnt mind trying out as a Mod to help keep this stuff organized. Im here all day long browsing around anyways, might as well help out if I can. Six, if you need another volunteer, give me a shout : )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:49 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*

ricksickle wrote:
I wouldnt mind trying out as a Mod to help keep this stuff organized. Im here all day long browsing around anyways, might as well help out if I can. Six, if you need another volunteer, give me a shout : )

I'm here longer. I get first dibs. LMAO!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:55 pm 

I have a higher folding score....

Your turn...hehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:01 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50

Location: Kicking the crap out of the people who lied to me about using Folding@Home and those who declined!!
it is annoying me too that people keep posting in the HH instead of the obvious folder.

another annoying thing, blondie, stop changing your avatar...i liked the first one

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:22 pm 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator

ricksickle wrote:

Rick, my time is getting really limited. Is it possible that you check the Help Me section every day to make sure the posts are being answered properly? You do build puters for a living, perhaps you can give some knowledgable suggestions, or keep a notepad of the usuall build links? I think if people answered questions in there (I mean knowledgable people) we wouldn't see this.

Spider Monkey wrote:
I'm here longer. I get first dibs. LMAO!

Blondie is more responsible than a monkey Image Had to post it again, haven't posted it here :wink: he's so cute!

DrSatan wrote:
it is annoying me too that people keep posting in the HH instead of the obvious folder.

Perhaps you can give Rick a hand in there?

DrSatan wrote:
another annoying thing, blondie, stop changing your avatar...i liked the first one

Eh, what's wrong with "pinup"? I know it isnt my usual badass self. I really need to find one on a Harley!

Come to think of it, I really need one that will match that Top 100 folding badge - w00t!