Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Posting in wrong forrums
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:00 am 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 2261
Location: Michigan
There are alot of morons roaming these forums. How hard is it to post in the right area? Obviously they can read because they have made it this far. But there are still the retards that login, jump right into the Hardware area and start posting about wanting help buying a new computer. If they would have bothered to read the entire forum listing they would see the Help Me Build section right UNDER hardware haven.

This is not directed to those who are unsure where to post. We have all had that problem before, some topics you just dont know where to post them. But for those idiots posting "help me buy" and "my network is messed up" in the hardware haven, try posting in the right areas if you expect to get any help!!!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:16 am 
M-Powered
M-Powered
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:36 am
Posts: 2504
Location: Nürburgring
http://www.ohnoes.org


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Posting in wrong forrums
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:35 pm 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
ricksickle wrote:
There are alot of morons roaming these forums. How hard is it to post in the right area? Obviously they can read because they have made it this far. But there are still the retards that login, jump right into the Hardware area and start posting about wanting help buying a new computer. If they would have bothered to read the entire forum listing they would see the Help Me Build section right UNDER hardware haven.

This is not directed to those who are unsure where to post. We have all had that problem before, some topics you just dont know where to post them. But for those idiots posting "help me buy" and "my network is messed up" in the hardware haven, try posting in the right areas if you expect to get any help!!!


I know what you mean Rick, but what I'm seeing in the help me section are the same posts over & over again, ones that no one is answering or they are getting bad info because they are too lazy to go into an existing post to see what is suggested. This could be why it is flowing over to the other sub-forum.


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:48 pm 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 2261
Location: Michigan
I wouldnt mind trying out as a Mod to help keep this stuff organized. Im here all day long browsing around anyways, might as well help out if I can. Six, if you need another volunteer, give me a shout : )


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:49 pm 
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
Monkey Federation (Top 10)*
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:22 pm
Posts: 27346
Location: In a cage, dumbass.
ricksickle wrote:
I wouldnt mind trying out as a Mod to help keep this stuff organized. Im here all day long browsing around anyways, might as well help out if I can. Six, if you need another volunteer, give me a shout : )


I'm here longer. I get first dibs. LMAO!


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:55 pm 
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
Phoenix Foundation (Top 10)
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:42 am
Posts: 2261
Location: Michigan
I have a higher folding score....

Your turn...hehe


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:01 pm 
Team Member Top 50
Team Member Top 50
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:55 pm
Posts: 3886
Location: Kicking the crap out of the people who lied to me about using Folding@Home and those who declined!!
it is annoying me too that people keep posting in the HH instead of the obvious folder.

another annoying thing, blondie, stop changing your avatar...i liked the first one


Top
  Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:22 pm 
Folding Momerator
Folding Momerator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:45 am
Posts: 15220
ricksickle wrote:
I wouldnt mind trying out as a Mod to help keep this stuff organized. Im here all day long browsing around anyways, might as well help out if I can. Six, if you need another volunteer, give me a shout : )


Rick, my time is getting really limited. Is it possible that you check the Help Me section every day to make sure the posts are being answered properly? You do build puters for a living, perhaps you can give some knowledgable suggestions, or keep a notepad of the usuall build links? I think if people answered questions in there (I mean knowledgable people) we wouldn't see this.

Spider Monkey wrote:
I'm here longer. I get first dibs. LMAO!


Blondie is more responsible than a monkey Image Had to post it again, haven't posted it here :wink: he's so cute!


DrSatan wrote:
it is annoying me too that people keep posting in the HH instead of the obvious folder.

Perhaps you can give Rick a hand in there?

DrSatan wrote:
another annoying thing, blondie, stop changing your avatar...i liked the first one


Eh, what's wrong with "pinup"? I know it isnt my usual badass self. I really need to find one on a Harley!

Come to think of it, I really need one that will match that Top 100 folding badge - w00t!


Top
  Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group