Maximum PC

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Log in issues
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 am 
Klamath
Klamath

Greetings!

This has been going on for a very long time now, I'm just finally asking for help with this.

Every time I come to the site, I have to log back in, even though I've told it to keep me logged in. I've tried the usual steps (cleared cache, cleared cookies, etc) and they haven't done anything. This has been going on over two installs of Windows 7.

To make it even more fun, my password never works twice in a row. I always have to use the "forgot password" feature, and when I click the link in the mail I can log in using that password, but I can never change my password to something I want.

I can go to "Profile", and it opens up my Registration Information. There's no option to change my password there, so I click on Profile Information, and that takes me out of the forums and to the Maximum PC webpage, where I have to log in again. The password from the email doesn't work here; I can use my old password.

There's no need to change my password on the Maximum PC webpage, as it works fine.

How can I change it on the forums?

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 pm 
Klamath
Klamath

Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions?

I just had to generate a new password AGAIN to log in just now... and as always, I can;t change it to anything I want to use...