Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Posting/Reply Problem
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 pm 
Willamette
Willamette

For the last couple of months I have been having a problem on occasion (becoming a frequent problem).

this is my current problem post: http://www.maximumpc.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=105904
I type/Paste in a reply and it comes up as a blank post. I click on edit and it shows my post in the text window.

I (just pulling at straws) add a couple of words. does the same thing.

Sign out and closeout FF and come back the post is still there but blank. Click on edit with the same results.

Tried deleting post , closing out and then retrying with the same results.

this happens whether or not I use Preview. In fact preview will show it as blank.. I left this post up this time to possibly aid in your trouble shooting.

Edit: You can disregard this post as Hackman found the problem. It appears that the "URL" button on the posting page is acting squirrelly. and either not doing it right or putting spaces in the wrong places. I will just start doing links manually all the time.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]