Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Changes I've Noticed...
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:35 am 
Little Foot
Little Foot

I know that both the magazine and the website are in a bit of a transition recently, losing Will and gaining a new captain, but I just hope that it doesn't mean some of the things I've noticed recently are permanent.

For example, look at the front page. I don't remember ever seeing that much non-PC related news on the website. Grated, there is a good bit of PC news still, but not as much as I remember from the past. There are enough sources of this broad tech and other topic news such as Gizmodo and Engadget. I love MaxPC because it was a place to go to get the latest scoop on just the computer/PC developments. It has been a sad thing for me to watch the changes as this distinctive site becomes just one of the crowd.

I don't mean to start a flame war, and I don't want to criticize the new mangagement. I just want to remind them of what makes this site great and earns it a place in my favorites bar.

If I'm the only one that feels this way, I'll fade back into the masses and forget all about this. However, if others feel the same way, I think we should let the management know.

I'm interested in any opinions anyone has on this topic.