Quantcast

Maximum PC

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Desperate need of update!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am 

I have been a long time reader of this magazine, but have been very unhappy with this website. I use to use your recommendations religously for all my pc building needs, and was never disappointed. Key word being use to.

I am currently in the market for a "best of the best" wireless router, since mine is 7 years old and on life support. BUT, when i came to my one time favorite reference site, i discovered that it is so out of date that it is totally worthless. Your best of the best reference for routers is now 2 years old. The router you recommend has been discontinued for over a year, and was considered "isn't worth the box it came in". The hilarious part of this all is the comments section is just full of people saying the same thing i am. Update this.

Now i read the reviews of routers in your last issue, and i can honestly say that there was not one single one i would spend money on. I am looking for higher end (feature rich) $150 up routers that get a rating higher than a 5. But that is not the point. Shame on you Maximum PC for letting your readers down. Your magazine has repeatedly let me down, and i have let my subscription expire because of this.

Get your act together and get your website up to date if anything for your loyal readers.