This could also be called How you go about getting assistance in this area of the forum. As always, make sure you read the Forum Rules
. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Me
or any of the other Forum Staff
. Anyone found posting something that falls into the "DO NOT" category will get an automatic 3 day ban on their first offense
1. ask someone to do your homework for you.
2. insult other people if you do not get the answer you like.
3. ask for information that could possibly be illegal or misinterpreted in a way that could possibly be illegal (example: piracy, music downloading, hacking networks, etc)
4. post contact information so people will contact you privately to fix the problem. Post on the forum so everyone can see the end result, it may help someone.
1. make sure you provide all relevant information, which includes but not limited to: screenshots, IP information, subnet information, etc.
2. ask for help if you need assistance with something (Remember to be upfront and honest about what you are trying to accomplish before posting a thread. If it is homework, state so).
3. remember that we are just humans running this forum, so our responses might be somewhat delayed. In other words, don't be a jerk if you don't get your question answered immediately.
4. provide background information if it is relevant to your topic.